Joohoney//Asylum🔪

"Only 3 more hour and done

"Only 3 more hour and done...." I said as I looked at the clock, It was 9:00pm and my turn finished at 12. Today was a hard day one of the patients knocked out 3 of the guards, one was sent to the hospital and it was horrible.

I suddenly heard a noice coming from hall B, since I wasn't alone I didn't mind checking and went back to my spot but then the lights went out. My heart stared beating so fast and all the patience stared to make noise one by one I heard the doors open. I didn't know what to do I couldn't handle all of them at once so I ran to the front desk and pressed the red button. The red lights stared going off every door stared to close. I was scared so I ran and hid under the desk and called the manager.

The lights went back on and I poked my head out but there wasn't anyone nor was the red lights on, everything was quiet. I went to see the guard that was in my hall. "What happen? Why did the lights go off?why is it quiet?how?" I said looking at him.
"What are you talking about Queen? I think your tired maybe you should leave it's 11:54." He said locking at his watch. "Jackson I'm serious there is something going on..." I said looking everywhere as if I was waiting for something to happen. "Ha okay Queen...well just stay in your spot if something happens just call me through the walkie-talkie."

I went back to my spot and waited until it was 12, not long after I heard something coming from hall B. I did not hesitate and reached out to Jackson "Jackson I heard something from hall B...Jackson?Jackson are you there?" I didn't get any response so I went and looked but there wasn't anyone there except for the walkie-talkie.

I picked it up and looked around then the lights when out I hold my flashlight with me but didn't want to turn it one but I had no choice if I wanted to get to the front desk. I was walking past the doors when I noticed one of them was open... I panicked it was the room of the patient from earlier, Lee Jooheon...

I was caught from my thoughts when I felt a hand sneaking its way to my waist and another hand covering my mouth. "You look just like her...I won't make the same error and let you go...Your mine now."

Please:(

Please:(

But honestly It took me awhile to upload cus I was finishing the others and um yeah I will be uploading the next one soon tho don't worry hahaha maybe...
{I hope you enjoyed this!! Have a Good Day/evening/night}

Insta:@/montinyglow