Changkyun//Yandere🧸

"After school we have to go to the arcade, they put a new game and I want to go check out

"After school we have to go to the arcade, they put a new game and I want to go check out...please!!"  My friend Wooyoung whisper from behind me. I took a deep breath in and stared to write a note saying "okay but you'll have to invite me for some food;(" I wasn't trying to get in trouble so I pretended to pass him a pencil. He patted my back and said "Okok deal!!"

The Bell Ring and Wooyoung grabbed my arm and we were about to exist when the teacher called my name "Tiffany, could you please come here. I need to discuss something with you." I looked at wooyoung and gave him a "Sorry next time" look. I turn to the teacher while wooyoung was making his way out of the classroom.

I noticed that Changkyun the weird kid was still here. "Tiffany I would like you to please be Changkyuns tutor for Spanish, since his failing...could you tutor him?" Welp I couldn't say no because that would of been real awkward so I smiled "Oh yeah!!! I'll love too!!" I could feel Changkyun looking at me but I didn't want to look at him since he kinda creepy...

"Great!!!Well I'll see y'all on Monday!!" I walked out the classroom with changkyun behind me. "So..." I heard him speak for the first time. "Yo you can speak!?!" I turned around shoocked. He never talks and refuses to talk. "I...Yeah? Why are you so surprised?" He got a little bit shy. "Well you never talk in class so I thought you couldn't talk." He looked at me phone case and said "You and wooyoung...dating?" I looked at my case and back at him "oh hahaha no...his just a friend."

We kept walking until we got to the front of the school "You know, your actually pretty fun to talk to." I said with a smile. He blushed and looked down "yeah um you too..." hmm why is he so shy? "Well then I'll see you tomorrow in the library at 3pm and here, this is my phone number call me whenever you want." I gave him my phone number and then told him goodbye.

Few months pass and I've found out that Changkyun is actually really cool to hang out with. The thing is ever since I've become friends with him no one really wants to talk to me...Specially my guy friends. Wooyoung left without telling me anything at first I felt sad but Changkyun was there for me, he helped me move on in life and helped me. Hell he be a my boyfriend. Their is something Star age about him that I can't really pull of...but I'll ignore it for now...

but I'll ignore it for now

Yoooo....So um hahaha yk something really funny happened and that is um my dog dropped my phone in my pool and I couldn't use it- okay I'm sorry I took so long but um I suck at writing this types of things but I want to have one for each member:( so yeah please forgive me for the thousand time-
🥺🖤

BTW LUCAS WONG DID NOT COME TO PLAY-
GAVE ME A WHOLE HEART ATTACK-

BTW LUCAS WONG DID NOT COME TO PLAY-GAVE ME A WHOLE HEART ATTACK-