Hyungwon//Fairy🧚‍♂️

[Going to try to do an imagines even though I can't]

"Ugh, you know we aren't aloud into this side of the forest" I groaned as I try to avoid the tree branches

Yeosang, my beloved boyfriend had decided to go and explore the other side of the forest even though we aren't aloud to.Great.

"Ah shut up and hurry your walking to slow" Yeosang grabbed my hand pulling me throwers a path.How does he know the path was there? "Yeosang." I pulled his arm "hmm what's wrong" he said looking down at me. "How did you know this path was here...?" He looked at me and just simply responded "Well I've been here before." "What?!?!" I looked at him with wide eyes.

The approximate time I didn't speak to him. I was mad. If the Queen finds out we will for sure be thrown to the dogs and be eaten alive. Yeosang noticed I was ignoring him and stared giving me kisses all around my face. "Look ___ I just wanted to spend time with you and explore the world with you, please don't be mad at me." I looked at him "Fine take me wherever you want" he jumped of joy "Okay this way my love."

Yeosang had taken me to this beautiful lake where there was different types of flowers,butterflies,birds. It was so beautiful but before we could return home everything went black. I woke up and called out for Yeosang but no sign of him. It was dark and the beautiful bright place wasn't the same, the trees were dead, flowers were dry and the birds and butterflies were now crows and mosquitoes.

I walked around calling for Yeosang I was almost close to crying when I noticed a figure and the first thing that came to my mind was Yeosang. I ran to the figure and pulled there arm. "Yeosang what is-"
No. Not Yeosang. It was a very tall guy with such a beautiful and smooth skin, plump pink lips and beautiful big eyes. "Now doll, what are you doing in my forest...?" His voice gave me chills. "Your forest? Who are you?" I asked him stuttering. "Well darling I'm king Hyungwon, the king of the Mythical Forest, you shouldn't be here it is to dangerous for humans."

*pufh* I blacked out. I woke up with the worst headache ever, everything was spinning and once I tried getting up I couldn't I checked my hands,tied then looked down at my feet,tied. I slowly stared to panic but didn't do anything then the door opened to reveal the same guy I was talking to a while ago. "Why- why am I tied up?Please let me go!!Where is Yeosang?" I asked him and he let out a chuckle "Well you see I made you a fairy and I'm planning to add you to my fairy collection therefore you can never leave and belong to me and well that boyfriend of your let's just say his soul is locked and his body is gone.Forever."

Ima be honest Im so sorry for this but I wrote this 3 times and I didn't like none of those so I decided to just go with this one:( Anyways Hope y'all liked it and thank you for 2k+ I guess I'm doing good?🥺❤️Follow my Insta Montinyglow (if y'all ...

Anyways Hope y'all liked it and thank you for 2k+ I guess I'm doing good?🥺❤️
Follow my Insta Montinyglow (if y'all want to)
•Hope y'all have a Nice day/Evening/Night :)🖤