Damaged

<edited>

     "Are you out of your mind? There is no way Oliver is the hood guy." I tell Quinten walking into the station and over to his desk. 

   "We have evidence." He tells me. 

   "No, you have a vendetta." I tell him and see Moira and Walter walk out of the interrogation room so I make my way over to them. "Hey, I'm gonna help fix this." I tell them and she nods.

   "I'm going to talk to Laurel, Oliver wants her as his attorney." She tells me.

   "I'll go talk to him and get him to choose another for when Laurel says no." I tell her and she smiles and nods. I open the door and walk in. "Wow, you just can't keep yourself out of trouble." I tell him sitting down and he smiles.

    "You came down." He says and I nod.

   "Of course I did. Now, I don't think this is you, but their evidence is probably just enough, I need you to tell me I'm right and this isn't you." I tell him and he nods.

   "It's not me, I'm not this guy." He tells me and I nod.

   "That's all I needed." I tell him with a smile. "Now, I have the name of a few good lawyers that owe me favors." I tell him pulling out a folder.

   "I told my mom, I want Laurel." He tells me.

   "Yes, and if Laurel says no-"

   "If she says no I'll represent myself." He tells me.

   "You can't be serious." I tell him but he doesn't budge.

                                ▪️▪️▪️

   "He still won't take an attorney?" I ask outside of the courthouse.

   "No, he only wants Laurel." Moira tells me.

   "Then... I'll go get her." I say and walk to my car.

   "Please, he'll only do it with you. We both know he's innocent and we also know that if he represents himself he will loose. He'll be sent to prison Laurel." I tell her at her desk.

   "You still love him, don't you?" She smiles at me.

   "What? No-"

   "It's okay, I always knew, but I also knew you would never act on it and obviously you still aren't." She tells me with a smile. "Let's go, we're already late." She tells me and I smile.

   "Well, then I guess it's a good thing the people's case is already so circumstantial." Laurel says walking in and I sit down by Walter. "Dinah Laurel Lance, your honor. I'd like to file my appearance on behalf of the defendant. Mr. Queen's wealth should not deprive him of the right to be released on bail while under the presumption of innocence." Laurel tells her.

   "He is a flight risk." The people's attorney says.

   "Then minimize the risk. The defendant is willing to submit to home confinement and electronic monitoring through the wearing of a UKG45 administrated ankle device." Laurel tells him.

    "No, he wouldn't." Oliver adds.

   "Sold." The judge says. "Bail is set at 15 million dollars. 5 million dollars bond. Defendant to see probation for the fitting of a GPS device." The judge tells us.

                                  ▪️▪️▪️

    "What's the plan?" I ask Laurel as she comes out.