The Huntress Returns

<edited>

"Woah." I say as Oliver and walk down the steps in his club. I look around at all the blue lights and it looks absolutely amazing. "This is amazing." I tell him and he laughs.

"Steve Aoki's gonna Deejay right there." Oliver tells me and I give him an 'are you serious look'.

"Wh- How did you get Steve Aoki?" I ask him and he gives me a look.

"I dated his sister." He tells me and I scrunch up my face.

"That actually explains it." I say and he pulls me closer to him.

"A million years ago." He tells me and I smile and nod. "So, will you be my date tomorrow night?" He asks me and I wrap my arms around his neck and make a face to act like I'm thinking about it.

"I'd have to check my calendar. I think I'm free." I tell him and he laughs.

"I certainly hope so." He tells me and I smile up at him. "Is that a yes?" He asks me and I shake my head. I lean up and kiss him and bring my hands down to his chest.

"That was a yes." I tell him and look at my watch. "I have to get to the precinct, Quinten's gonna kill me. Ever since I turned down his offer to work on the hood case with him he's been on my ass." I tell him and he gives me a look.

"Why wouldn't you want on the hood case?" Oliver asks me.

"Contrary to everyone else's beliefs, just because I'm a cop I'm not out to get him. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the law but I also believe in numbers. And crime numbers have gone down since he came into the city. I definitely do not agree with the fact that he kills people, but I can see that he is helping this city. If the police find him then they find him, I just don't think I could be apart of it. Quinten does not agree with me." I tell him and he nods.

"At least you're doing what you believe in." He tells me and kisses me.

"I will see you tomorrow night, but I do have to go." I say and he nods and I take off.

                                 ▪️▪️▪️

   "Ollie, why is this guy following me? I'm guessing this was your doing?" I ask him walking into the club and point the man in a black suit following behind me.

   "It's just some extra security." He tells me and I give him an annoyed look. "Just for the opening and all that I had extra security placed on you my mom and Thea."

   "I'm a cop, I don't need extra security. I can take care of myself. Also, no offense Ollie, it's a club opening, not the presidential election." I tell him and he gives the security guard a nod and he leaves. "Thank you." I say and he nods at me.

   "So is that all you're here for?" He asks me and we walk over to his bar.

   "That and I was bored." I tell him and sit at the bar. He slides me a drink but I slide it back. "I'm on call until 5, gotta stay sober." I tell him and he nods.

                                ▪️▪️▪️

    "To Verdant. I know I haven't always been supportive of this venture but I have to admit this nightclub is quite an accomplishment. I'm proud of you, your father would be, too." Moira tells him as we all stand in the club at the opening.

    "Yeah, congratulations, Ollie the club doesn't totally suck." Thea tells him and I laugh.

   "Thanks, Speedy." Ollie says and I smile.