Betrayl

<edited>

"So, don't hate me." Felicity tells me as I sit at the kitchen counter.

"What did you do?" I ask her and she grins.

"So, this guy came down to the IT floor today and we got to talking and he is perfect for you. His name is Alexander Mitchell." She tells me and I give her a look.

"Felicity, I have this thing going on with Ollie right now." I tell her and she gives me a look.

"Look, you and Ollie have always had a thing going on, and that doesn't mean you can't go on dates. He's picking you up here tomorrow night at 6." She tells me and runs off to her room.

"I'll get you back for this!" I tell her and throw an apple at her as she runs off.

▪️▪️▪️

"Smoak, I have a case for you." Lutenient tells me and drops a file on my desk.

"No more desk duty?" I ask him and he nods.

"You're concussion is gone and frankly, you've been on desk duty for too long." He tells me and walks away. I smile and start to work on the file.

"That's Alexander!" Felicity yells to me as there's a knock on the door. I grab my coat and my purse and head out of my room.

"Ollie." I say surprised and Felicity gives me a look and I shrug my shoulders. "What're you doing here?" I ask him and pull my coat over my shoulders.

"Um.. were you going out?" He asks me.

"On a date." Felicity adds in and I force a smile.

"Yeah, she set me up on a blind date." I tell him and he nods.

"Don't play that, I'm 97% sure that you looked up his record at work today." She tells me and I laugh because I know she's right.

There's a knock on the door and Felicity opens it and lets Alexander in.

"Alexander this is my sister, Emmaline." She tells him and I smile and shake Alexander's hand.

"It's nice to meet you." He tells me and I smile.

"Like wise." I say and turn to Oliver. "What did you say you needed?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"It's nothing, Alexander, good to see you again." He says and they shake hands.

"You two... know each other?" I ask pointing between the two and they nod.

"We met at college, sophomore year." Alexander tells me.

"Oh, that's cool." I tell them.

"Yeah, it's nice to know you're back man." Alexander says with a smile.

"Yeah, good to be back. I'll let you two get to your date." He tells us and makes his way to the door and out of the apartment.

"You ready to go?" I ask Alexander after a few minutes and he nods.

"It was good to see you again, Felicity." Alexander tells him and we leave.

"So, where are we going tonight?" I ask him.

"Have you ever been to Rousseau's?" He asks me.

"No, I haven't." I tell him.

"It's really good, you'll love it." He tells me and I nod and we get going.