27. Hannah

It feels amazing that I got to hold Coles hand the whole trip back to my apartment. I can't really understand that he got her just to meet me.

We walk in my apartment and sits down on the couch. I sit against his chest and he places his arm around my shoulders.

"Cole" I start. "We need to talk"

Cole presses my hand och tighten his jaws. I know he don't want to take this conversation.

"Cole, what happened when I was gone? You looked ruined on Instagram and was weird on DM" I say and Cole slowly nods.

"I don't know what happened to me, I feel like someone else" Cole says.

"Talk to me, just tell me whats wrong" I say. Cole stands up and lets go off my hand.

"Hannah, I don't want to drag you into something you will regret. I should leave" Cole says. He turn around and starts to walk towards the door. I take his hand och and he spins around. I press my lips against his. Cole stiffen for a second until he finally kisses me back. 

"Is this proof enough that I know what I get myself into?" I ask after the kiss.

"Yeah, it definitly is" Cole says with a smile. He kisses me again and it feels like thousands of butterflies in my stomach. 

"Can I call you mine?" He asks.

"For sure" I answer before our lips meets again.