76. Hannah

His fist meets my cheek and I feel blood in my mouth. I spit out the blood and now I can't stop crying. 

"Stop screaming!" James shout with an evil smile on his face. I feel a little dizy and closes my eyes. I haven't slept properly for a couple of days. It's hard to sleep in a cold basement. James has kept me here for a week now.

"I trusted you!" I say. "You knew how hurt I was. You used me" My whole body shakes when his fits meets my stomach. I feel more dizy and I almost voomit on the floor. 

"Shut up!" He shouts. Tears are falling from my eyes. I have cried constantly for the last days. I feel so used, and so controlled. I want to go home. I miss my friends, and most of all. I miss Cole.

James leaves the room I lain against the wall. I focus on a point on the wall infront of me and starts to feel tired. Maybe I should sleep a little bit? Maybe time will go faster when I'm asleep.

To sleep I focus on Cole, I just wish I could get him back. I love him, I still do. I don't care about his kiss with Lili, he is the only one for me. If I don't get married to him or have his kids, what is the point of living? 

I just wish somebody could find me here and save me. I want to go home. I'm scared for my life, I'm scared of James.