58. Bella

I take a sip of the glass in my hand and enjoy feeling the alcohol in my body. 

We're sitting in Olivias apartment. Olivia is sitting in the armchair with the sleeping Audrey in her lap, Audrey has drunk to much alcohol for one night. Me, Gigi and Hannah lays on eachother in the sofa and talks about everything. The third movie for the night has just ended and we have nothing to do.

"Should we play truth or dare?" Gigi ask with a sluddery voice. 

"Yeah, you can start Bella" Olivia answers. Olivia points on Audrey who wakes up. Then she tells her that we are going to play truth or dare. 

"Hannah, truth or dare?" I ask.

"We start off easy, truth" Hannah sludders. You can see that she have drunk a lot.

"Have you had sex with Cole?" I ask. Hannah nods and proudly smiles.

"You have? Nice" Audrey says.

"How was it?" Gigi asks.

"He was amazing. He was so careful of me that I had to ask him to not be so careful" She says and laugh a little. I smile, I'm happy that Hannah have found someone that makes her so happy. Her eyes glow and her smile grows when she talks about him. And I can see that she truly loves him. 

"Your turn Hannah" Audrey points out.

"Gigi, truth or dare?" Hannah asks.

"Dare" Gigi answers challenging.

"Hook up with the hottest girl here" Hannah says. Gigi smiles and stands up from the couch. She walks over to Audrey and Olivia and takes Olivias hand. Olivia sits down at the coffee table and Gigi sits down i her lap. Their lips meet and I feel a little dizy. I yawn and lay back in the sofa, and then I fall asleep.