Dreams

Warning (Sexual content)

When I wake up, the sun isn't out. I can tell it's day time, but it's still a little dark. I hear the light snores of Ruel next to me, as I move my hand a little. It's intertwined with his. I turn over to face him.

I rest my free hand on his chest and gently kiss his cheek. His eyes slowly flutter open and he smiles at me. "Good morning, baby" I smile leaning up to kiss his lips. "Good morning" he chuckles.

He pulls me closer to him giving me a kiss "you know, I had a dream about you" he tells me. "Oh, yeah?" I ask. "Yeah, I did, it was hot." We both laugh. "Oh, it was one of those dreams" I say. He nods "yup, one of those." He says and turns forward. Turning me around so I'm facing away from him, then he starts to kiss my neck.

His hands run over my hips as he whispers dirty words into my ear "I'm gonna make you cum, like never before" he warns. I smile to myself, knowing what's to come. He slips his hand into my panties and slides two of his long fingers into me.

I whimper at his sudden touch. He starts to move his hand in and out of me, as I rock my hips back and forth. Before I can reach my climax, he pulls out his fingers. I can feel Ruel's huge bulge, pushing against my back. The only thing separating us is the duvet.

He pulls my panties down my legs and tosses them away. Next, he lifts his shirt off me and grabs my breast "you're so sexy" he groans. I hear him pull down his briefs and brush my area with his warm hand.

Moments later I feel his tip at my entrance. I gasp "Ruel!" I moan quietly. I can't see him right now, but I can imagine what he looks like. Bags under his eyes. His eyes are big, round and Hazel and adorable. His lips are probably swollen from the kisses we were just sharing.

He presses his length into me while he moans. He starts to pump in and out of me, causing moans to escape my lips. "Oh, baby" Ruel moans my name as his hands roam around my body. I place my hand where we are attached.

He pushes his chest against my back in the process. Ruel holds my right leg up, thrusting into me and holding me tight so I don't move. I can only imagine what he looks like right now.

Him lazily fucking me from the side like this. He gets faster and faster over the next minute. I can feel his balls hitting my leg and driving me insane. He grabs my breast with his hand. I can feel myself dripping over his length.

I wrap my arm around his neck to try and stay still. "R-R-Ruel" I moan as I start to cum, I feel a shock of waves through my body. Soon, Ruel's thrusts get sloppier and a few seconds later he cums into me.

Sweet moans and swear words leave our mouths as he kisses my neck "I love you so much, Y/n" he moans with his lips pressed to my ear.

He pulls out of me. I roll on my back, too see Ruel laying on his back with his arms crossed behind his neck, a big grin plastered on his face. I plant a kiss on his lips "I love you too" I reply.

I lay back on my side and he holds me as we fall asleep.