Shut The Door

Warning sexual content

I'm staying at Ruel's house with his family for the long weekend. We just had a delicious dinner prepared by Sylvie and Kate along with some laughs and funny stories. After saying goodnight to everybody, I follow Ruel holding his hand as he makes his way upstairs to his bedroom. He allows me to walk in first then shuts the door behind me.

He shuts his eyes as he leans with his back against the hardwood door. I look at him as he starts to walk over to me. He stares into my eyes and puts his hand on my neck pulling me closer to him before passionately kissing me. Of course, I kiss back. We haven't kissed this passionately for hours and I miss his lips against mine.

I walk over to the bed and sit down, watching him walk over and sit next to me. I attach our lips again as I feel him snake his hand up my shirt and cup my breast. I moan in a shaky voice, before breaking the kiss and taking off his shirt. He fiddles with the button of my jeans before I slap his hands away and take them off myself while he does his.

He goes to lay against the headboard of the bed, along with sliding off his briefs. Once he's done, I go and sit on his lap, the thin lace from my panties is the only thing separating us. I grind my hips against him as we kiss passionately, feeling his hard-on grow every second from my actions.

His lips leave mine and move to my neck, I'm so wet and ready for him. I can't take this anymore, I need him. I slowly slide my panties off my hips, my eyes never leave his, watching him stare at me from my eyes all the way down to my soaking area.

I can feel the precum as it drips down my legs, he takes his hand and runs it over my area "so wet, " he smirks. I return the smirk as I lift up my hips and hold up his rockhard length, I slowly tease him gently brushing my folds over his head, dipping myself onto him.

Before gently entering him. Fuck, I've needed this for days now already, I whimper as I slowly sit down onto his length until he's completely inside of me. My walls tighten around him as I feel every inch of him in me. He sits up a little more, moving my hair back, he starts to painfully slowly kiss my neck.

"You're so gorgeous, " he whispers into my skin before I begin to rock my hips, rolling them as I feel him twitch inside of me. I know he needs this as much as I do. He pulls his lips away from my neck and lifts off my thin top, revealing my hard erected nipples.

As he moves his mouth over to the one, his hit breath against the sensitive skin drives me crazy. I lose my concentration when he kisses my breasts, sucking and gently nibbling at the skin. I throw my head back in pleasure and when I look back down at Ruel, I see him already looking up at me in amazement with so much love in his eyes.

He leans in and kisses me before I start to ride him again, rocking my hips fast and hard in circles, up and down. "Oh, fuck...I'm close..." I moan. "Me t-to-" Ruel says but is cut off mid-sentence "Hey, Ruel do you have my-" Coco says as soon as she opens the door. I pull the blanket over my back shielding us so that she doesn't see us.

"Coco, get the fuck out of here! " he shouts clearly upset. "Oh, my fuck... I'm so SORRY!" She rambles before rushing out in panic and shutting the door behind her. "Shut the door!" He yells before running his finger through his hair.

I lift myself off him and sit next to him, wrapping the blanket around myself, in complete shock and terror of what just happened. I'm speechless as the tears start to run down my cheeks. "Hey, baby, don't cry, " he says, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me again hid strong frame.

"I'm so embarrassed, " I cry out. "Don't be, she should be the one that's embarrassed." He tells me in a soft sympathetic voice. "I'm gonna go talk to her, " he says and before I can protest, he's fully dressed and already out the door.

The door shuts behind him before I hear noises coming from the passage. 2 minutes later, he walks back into the bedroom and goes to sit on the bed. "What did she say?" I ask. "She just kept on apologizing and she had this worried look in her face, " he says with a cute smile and a boyish laugh. "Oh, at least that's the end of it..." I say softly. "And then my dad overheard me and Coco talking..." Ruel says. "Oh no. What did he say?" I ask, mortified

"He just told me to be sure not to hurt you and use protection." He says a smirk playing on his lips. I fall back with my face buried into the pillows "aww, babe, it's gonna be okay, " he chuckles laying down next to me.

He pulls me closer to him, causing my head to rest on his chest "I love you, " he says kissing me head gently "I love you," I say back.

Wowies this is complete shit.