Chapter 25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo looks at Wendy confused. "Why the fuck are you crying? Who are these extras?" He asked, but she didn't answer.

"MINNA!" Lucy and Wendy hollered out and took off running towards them.

Levy put her hands out to try and stop them. "Lu-chan! Wendy! Wait, you can't-" she said trying to stop them, but the wizards leapt forward to tackle them in an embrace.

The wizards fell through their friends and landed on their faces in the dirt. This causes Gajeel, Natsu, and Gray to start cackling.

Wendy and Lucy looked up at the figures in fear and starting shaking. They slowly stand to their feet and took a step backwards towards class 1-A.

"A-are you guys g-ghosts??" Wendy stuttered out as she took another step backwards.

Gajeel snuck up behind her wearing an evil smirk. He leaned down closer to her ear, before he whispered for only her to hear.

"Gihi, That's right pipsqueak. We are ghosts that have traveled all this way to haunt you...." He said sending a shiver down Wendy's spine as she gave out a terrified squeal.

Wendy jumped onto Lucy and the two flew to the ground again. Carla flew over and stopped in front of Gajeel.

"Alright, you have had your fun, now stop this nonsense at once!" she demanded. Gajeel scoffed and walked over to stand beside Lily.

Uraraka and Ashido help Wendy and Lucy stand up. Carla turns to them and smiles.

"They may be in spirit forms, but these really are our friends." she says. Lucy and Wendy sigh in relief and Wendy turns to Bakugo. "Hey, Katsuki! Wanna come meet some of my family?" she asks beaming.

Bakugo scoffs, but walks beside Wendy as Erza and Gray approach them. Meanwhile, Todoroki stands out of earshot and watches with jealousy as Natsu talks to Lucy.

"Happy, did you see the look on Lucy's face? It was priceless! She actually thought we were ghosts." Natsu fake whispered, a tick mark forming on Lucy's face.

"Yeah, Lushie is really dumb, isn't she?" Happy said back, not even trying to whisper.

"ALRIGHT YOU TWO, DO YOU WANNA DIE?" she yelled, getting close to Natsu and Happy with an evil look plastered onto her face and her hand clenched in front of her face. The two start shaking in fear.

"W-We are so sorry, Lucy. Please, don't give us the finger flick." Happy says causing Lucy to laugh.

"I really missed you two idiots! Tell me, how is Lisanna doing?"

Natsu blushed deeply and turned his head to the side. "Lis is doing great. She wanted me to tell you that she misses you and is ready for you to come home." This causes Lucy to grin and she puts her hand up to her mouth.

"Aww, is Natsu Dragneel actually embarrassed. What did Lisanna do to make you have such a look on your face?" she teases as Natsu's face burned even brighter red.

"S-She kissed me!" he stuttered and Lucy's eyes went wide as a smile plastered onto her face.

"KYAAAAHHH! I'm so happy for you!" she said as Todoroki watches seething in anger.

'What the hell. I thought she said he was only her best friend. Why is he blushing at her and why is she smiling at him like that. I..I can't lose her to that pink haired idiot.' he thought as Momo approaches.

"Todoroki, is everything okay? You look upset, what's wrong?" she asks him as Todoroki turns to face her. He has known Momo since they were kids. He decides to be honest, knowing he can confide in her.