IV

"when are we going to go on that car trip?" jisung pouted as the pair walked home.

"car trip?" minho asked.

"yes, we are going on a car trip together soon!" jisung said with excitement.

"i know but don't you mean road trip, not car trip." minho corrected him.

"whatever it is called, we have to go soon. please minho hyung, I want to go on a road-car trip with you!" jisung begged.

"can we at least wait until the summer so that it won't be cold when we go?" minho suggested.

jisung shook his head, "no because I have been waiting for this trip for so long and what's the harm in a little cold anyway?"

"um the fact that you like to crush my hand isn't exactly my ideal kind of road trip."

"i promise not to hold your hand too tight then."

"no, we are not going on a roadtrip in the winter."

"please, we can go next week Tuesday because I know we are both free."

"no jisung. we are not going."

"please, pretty please minho hyung. i promise not to be annoying and not break your hand. please~"

"ugghhhh, fine. we will go next week Tuesday then but im not up for a super long trip because you can get annoying."

"yay thank you minho, you know I love you so!"

jisung jumped onto minho and hugged him.

minho looked downwards to his boyfriend who was clung onto him with no expression.

jisung looked up and spotted his hyung with a slight frown on his face.

"i can see that." jisung whispered, as he broke the hug.

"no you can't." minho insisted.

"why must you always try to hide your love and affection from me? your boyfriend? you always look so sad and bothered when you are around me." jisung looked down sadly.