XII

"do you think they'll know our names and our order next time before we even go in?" minho asked.

"i believe there is a chance. we have been there getting these hot chocolates every tuesday for like 7 months now." jisung explained, his hand intertwined with his boyfriends.

"okay when you say it like that, we sound like we are two weird adults who have an addiction to hot chocolate." minho laughed to which jisung also did.

the pair throw their now empty cups into the bin.

"wait minho you have a little something on your lip." jisung said.

"huh, what?" minho asked as he wiped his lips with his sleeve.

jisung leans over and kisses his lips gently.

"a kiss from me." jisung winked a him.

minho blushed slightly.

"one point to you because that was kinda smooth."

jisung laughed lightly.

"you know what?"

"what?" jisung asked.

"i am so glad that i went through all that counselling and when you came to be there with me too. i feel like it has made me into a much better person than i was and i feel like since then our love has become stronger and it really makes me grateful that we have been in love with each other for almost 5 years now. even after everything i also realise how beautiful our relationship is. you are the reason for my happiness and i honestly couldn't even imagine what my life would be without you. i want to be able to be with you forever and grow old with you but our love will be eternal. han jisung, will you marry me?"

minho was now on one knee and he presented a beautiful ring to his soulmate.

"I-I, yes minho, i will marry you. i will grow old with you and our love will be eternal."

minho slipped the ring onto jisung's finger and then stood up.  the soon to be married couple hugged one another tightly, tears in their eyes.

"i love you forever minho." jisung whispered.

minho hugged his fiancé tighter.

"i love you forever jisung."