XI

"oh hey minho, it's jisung."

"oh yeah, hey."

"um, did you delete my contact?"

minho chuckled nervously into his phone.

"uh no."

"well how come you answered it as if you were talking to someone you didn't know?"

"i guess i just didn't think you wanted to talk to me again."

"oh, right."

"yeah. so why did you call me anyway? i haven't heard or seen from you in a while and after what I did I wasn't expecting a call at all."

"i-"

jisung felt a knot in his stomach as he tried to think of what to say.

"i wanted to help you minho. it was wrong of me to push you away like that. i should have not done that, i should have helped you from the start instead of avoiding the problem. i really hope you can forgive me minho."

minho felt his heart flip when he heard what jisung just said.

"jisung of course i can forgive you but are you willing to forgive me?"

jisung bit his lip. he loved minho. he couldn't picture his life without him and he hated not being in contact with him for a while. 

"yes minho. if you are a good guy again then i can forgive you."

"thank you and also jisung?"

"yes?"

"would you like to get some hot chocolates and walk around the park?

jisung smiled at nobody.

"yes minho. i would love to."