Day 2

The next day at breakfast, odd relationships where already showing up. Neville came into the great hall hand in hand with Luna Lovegood. They kissed, and went to sit at their house tables.

Not everyone was separating from their newly found couples. Fred and Gorge could be found sitting at the Slytherin table with none other than Pansy Parkinson sitting between them.

Everyone wanted to know the story on how they got over there, but no one was willing to go near the Slytherin table. So they would have to wait until lunch and make sure they sat at the Gryffindor table. On the positive side, no other Slytherin seemed to have been matched up with anyone, not even in their own house! Hermione was the only one to verbalize how sad it was.

** ** **

Lunch was as shocking as breakfast. There was no need to drag the twins to the Gryffindor table, because they came on their own, and brought a guest. Pansy Parkinson was currently sitting at the Gryffindor table for all the school to see. Ron was the first to speak up.

"What in Merlin's name do you think you are doing!?" Ron roared at the three.

"I believe that I am eating lunch with my two soul mates and boyfriends." Pansy replied not caring to look at the sun red face.

"I was not talking to you, snake." He hissed.

"Now Ronald,"

"That is no way to talk to -"

"- our girl" Ron received a death glare from both twins before they returned to their food.

"I can't believe you two-mmm!" Ron was cut off by Hermione's hand.

"So how did it happen?" Hermione inquired with a smile.

Now this brought a smile to all three faces.

"Why don't I tell the story boys?" Pansy immediately launched into the story.

"We were all on the quidditch pitch for one reason or another (practicing, or spying on the cutest boys I have ever laid my eyes on)." she was awarded a kiss on the cheek from each of said boys.

"When the twins decided to hit the showers, I gathered up the nerve up to follow them in and hid in the one if the corners. I had felt a tingle over my body early and was feeling lucky. Apparently, Hogwarts control is not limited to just the castle, but the whole grounds. You see, when the boys tried to leave, they found the door locked. Many explosive products later, they gave up, and started up a conversation.

"So why do you think Hogwarts locked us in?" Fred starts.

"How do you know it was Hogwarts?"

"Because of that feeling we both had before coming here."

"Oh right. But we already know we belong together, so why lock us up. Do you think we upset her?"

"Na, got to be something else. Speaking of us, ever feel like we are missing something, like a third person?"

"Yeah, now that you mention it. I mean we are perfect for each other, but there is something neither of us can fill. What if that third person was in here right now?"

"That would make sense."

"With that they both started looking around the room. It was not long until they found me." Pansy said, talking in a deep breath. Who knew, the girl liked to talk.

"We want to-"

"-take it from here." the twins interrupted.

"We found our little intruder in her corner,"