Day 4

Next day breakfast

"Hey Ron. Hey Hermione. Have fun yesterday? We missed you at dinner." Hanna greeted them in front of the great hall, a smile across her face.

"Hi Hanna. Yes yesterday was very ...fun." Ron's face was the color of his hair. Hermione hung behind him giggling.

"Yes it does seem-"

"-that you have finally-"

"-grown up some-"

"-over night. So tell use-"

"does your girl-"

"-have any kinky secrets?" The twins asked with Cheshire cat grins.

"That is none of your business." Ron replied after finding his voice; leading them into the Hall to Gryffindor table.

"Ah so you did find something out then?" Lavender laughed.

"You sound like you have had firsthand experience. So who are you messing around with behind everyone's back?" the comeback took a bit of thinking but Ron found his mark the first try.

"Me and my person are staying on the down low right know." Lavender manages without panicking.

"You? The Lavender who like to shove it in everyone's face with how awesome her boy is? Unless..." typical of Ron to think out load and leave everyone else staring at Lavender.

"It's not a girl is it?"He finished quietly.

There was no way out of this one. She could not deny it with Hanna sitting right there. And she could not just walk off, for that would just give her away. There was no doubt this would reach back to her parents if the answer was not to their liking. But could she give up Hanna? It's now or never.

"Yes it is." Lavender looks down at her spot at the table. With a deep breath looking back up, "It's her choice now if we come out in the open." Passing the ball, Lavender sits down and starts serving herself some food. A body sits next to her and gently grabs hold of her hand. Looking up at the smile on Hanna's face, Lavender leans in and gently kisses the girl of her dreams, this was the right choice. As if it was nothing out of the ordinary both girls when on with eating, leaving everyone else to their own conclusions.

"Way to go girl!" the twins cheated together. Ginny looked at Lavender for a while, thinking about what had been said just yesterday. How could Lavender hate on one same sex pair and be one herself? It did not take much to figure coming out issues were the source of this mystery. With a smile, Ginny was glad Lavender had seemed to come to terms with it all.

With that thought, the post came in for the day. As usual many people got their Daily Prophet and letters from home. Not many took notice of the school owl when it landed on the Gryffindor table. Proud of its self for not landing in any food, the brown own hopped up to Harry's plate and stretched out his leg with a scroll. In the natural course of such event Harry untied the neatly rolled paper not really thinking about whom it could be from. At first look his eyes widened. On the front in perfect handwriting were the words 'For your eyes only'. After looking around first, Harry put the scroll in his pocket and fed the own a bacon slice before it left without anyone noticing.

Loading his plate quickly, Harry ate his bacon, eggs, and a bit of hash browns as fast as he could. All the while imagining who's handwriting it might be. The only Gryffindor with legible hand writing was Hermione. But hers was not elegant. She has no need to send him secret notes and besides she has been busy as of late with a red head. Then it hit him. His own late nigh adventurer. Draco. Could he want to meet up again? Or was he going to say last night was a mistake. His nerves all a jumble, Harry excused himself to the bathroom leaving half the food on his plate. He heard latter from many accounts what happened in the hall after he left.