Day 2 Night

*Dinner*

Harry, still attempting to block out the rest of the world, came to dinner, book in hand. Sitting next to Ginny, he was promptly asked "What's happening in the book?"

"The kids went inside a computer, and are trying to reach their dad on the other side, who has been kidnapped."

Over at the Slytherin table, Pansy was nervously looking around for Draco, hoping she would not have to leave to go get him. Just when she was about to stand up, Draco dragged himself through the hall doors.

Pansy glared at him once he sat down next to her. She had to make sure he understood that last minute was not what she had wanted. Draco glared right back.

Dumbledore stood up.

"Now I see many of you have experienced some of the benefits of Hogwarts current situation. I just want to remind all of you that this does not give you the excuse to make-out in the halls, be late for classes or curfew, or leaving the boundaries of the school. If you look around, you will notice that some of your classmates are missing. Do not worry, Hogwarts has never hurt someone and they always end up back in their assigned dorms on time. Thank you."

"So, what are the latest couples?" Katie Bell piped up.

"I think Marietta and Cho have become closer." Ginny responded, eager to find out more about other people's love lives.

"Yeah, but want to hear something gross?" Cormac McLaggen whispered

"What?" Lavender leaned into Cormac.

"Did you see that Malfoy came in late? His goons sat together real close to each other. And I hear that they have been dating for the last year!"

"That is so ... ewww!!!!!" Lavender squirmed as if someone had put slime in her hands.

"And what exactly is eww about it? The fact that if those two could reproduce the kids would be so dumb they could not breathe? Or the fact they are boys?" Ginny said with a glare.