Day 3, night

When things would get too much, Draco would find himself in the astronomy tower's balcony at any free time he could come by. And right now, things could not get more stressful. His father going to Azkaban was a hard blow. It's true he knew his dad idolized the dark lord, but not so much to place his family in harm's way. It was hard enough finding real respect for himself when most people treated him based on his father's threats. No they either hate and despise him openly or praise him for his closeness to the dark lord. Few people now are just his friends. Now he could count the number of people he trusted on one hand. What was worst of all was now there was beyond no chance that the Gryffindor golden boy, savior to be, would ever talk to him.

Looking up at the sky a calming sense fell over Draco. The star filled sky was unforgiving and understanding, for it was just there to be. With a sigh and talking to no one, Draco spoke in a quiet voice.

"What do you want from me? First you have me fall for the one guy I can't have, then reinforce the chances against me. Now you send this match maker give me false hope to tease me! Don't forget being gay is frowned upon in my family. What is it you want me to do?"

The sky did not answer his call, merely taking in all that was unspoken. With one last deep breath of night air, Draco heads into the tower only to find the door locked. "Oh this is just great."

**

Night could not have come soon enough. Every time Harry saw Malfoy he thought about what Luna had said. Draco seemed to be watching him. Not like that was anything new, but it felt different somehow. Could he be my mate? The idea felt right but his head was not about to allow that. So as with any other over worked day, Harry took to his broom by jumping out of Gryffindor's tower window. After some free falling, high speed dives, and dangerous moves, Harry glided over to the Astronomy tower's roof for some star watching.

Coming into view of the tower from his position near the clouds, Harry spied a person lounging on the balcony. Not wanting them to see, he approached from the other side of the tower. But it seemed Hogwarts had other ideas; pulling Harry's broom straight to the balcony. Landing with a thud from the unexpected landing, woke the sleeping person into sitting position with his hood sliding off his head.

"Sorry about that" Harry said brushing off his robs where he had landed on the tower floor. "Hogwarts seemed to pull my broom here. She does that occasionally." Looking up, Harry's voice died in his throat. Pure platinum blond hair and stormy gray eyes with sleep looked back.

Draco was first to speak "Hi." came a quiet voice sounding bewildered. They had reached a civil way of interaction this year on a direct order from Dumbledore. Clearing his thoughts "So what were you doing flying so late at night?" His voice coming out stronger.