- e l e v e n -

Bonne lecture!

[ first time in Mussoorie ]

Aditya was peacefully sipping his morning coffee waiting for the flight to board. An unavoidable issue caused its delay and Aditya was getting hell bored.

"What if I call Zoya and talk to her? Nah! She is spending time with her family after so long, you should let her enjoy. Then what about baby? Like a little?", he kept thinking as he played with his phone turning it on and then off. "Let's call her, and just inform her flight got delayed. She must be worried as well, that I didn't call her yet.", he smiled relieved he got a proper excuse.

However his luck was a mess as he was interrupted by someone calling his name. "Aditya, Mr Andrews is calling you in his office."

Great!

•••

"Why has Aditya not called me yet? He must have got into the flight by now.", Zoya asked worried as she looked at her phone, both sisters sitting alone with the toddler in the bedroom.

"Oh oh appi. He might have been late so he couldn't call you.", Noor consoled her sister as she was playing with the baby.

"He would always send a message if not a call.", she said making Noor giggle at her elder sister's face. "Why are you laughing?"

"Appi, this is not the first time he is flying. Why are you so worried?", she asked. "Relax, he will call you later."

She sighed, "Anyhow, you tell. How is college life going on?", she looked at her little sister asking about her, leaving her phone on the bed

"All good appi, Finally finished a year. Two more semesters, and then I can be an actual graduate.", she exclaimed falling dramatically on the bed keeping an eye on Diya seated in the centre. "I am just exhausted."

"Aww little sissy. It will soon come to an end.", she caressed her sister's hair and the little one crawled to her aunt so as to lay down next to her tempted.

"Baby is sleepy? Come, let's have a nap.", Noor softly patted on her arm making her sleep while she sucked her thumb. "A nap? It's just eleven in the morning kohi."

"Appi, let us enjoy sleeping on our break na.", she said and both the younger people rocked each other when they suddenly heard Zoya's phone ringing.

Before she could answer, the mischievous sister-in-law answered his call ordering her to stay quiet, knowing who disturbed their sister time. "Jeeju, appi and Diya are both fine. Now please huh, we didn't ask you to lend them for the week so that you would call each hour and disturb our Siddiqui family time."

"Sorry ma'am, we are calling you from IMY in Delhi. We needed to contact Ms. Yazo Adooh regarding some information.", the male voice said.

"Yazo Adooh? IMY? What ar— I think there must be some mistake. Are you sure this is the number you were to call?", Noor answered the man confused.

"Who is on the phone Noor?", Zoya asked her sister. "Appi, I don't understand. Maybe something you must know.", she said and passed her the phone.

"Aditya, have you reached the airport? Why did you take so long?", Zoya casually replied as Noor looked at her shocked. "Jeeju?"

"Yes sorry. The flight got delayed and I am now walking to join the crew. Seems like I confused the disturbing saali sahiba by the way.", he smirked as he was walking out of the staff room. "Tell me about it. My poor little sister felt so embarrassed. You're so bad huh?", she chuckled as she noticed the glaring Noor.