The Chipmunks Must Be Crazy: Part 6: Alvin and Brittany eat the meteor.

(Zoey, Corina, Bridget And Capper are grabbing Alvin and Brittany while we hear space laser noises. Capper And Zoey are putting Brittany inside the space pod. The space pod doors close.)
Alvin: So then? We'll just stay here?
(Alvin And Brittany get out of the U.S.S ApplePies)
Brittany: Hey, it's kind like a field trip, or something?
(When Alvin And Brittany got out, Zoey, Corina, Bridget And Capper looked at the timer)
Bridget: Only two minutes left. I hope this works.
Alvin And Brittany: 🎵Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man, the muffin man. Do you know the muffin man? He lives in Drury Lane🎵
Brittany: I bet I could eat all his muffins.
Alvin: Oh, well, I bet I could eat all his muffins, and his house. Yeah.
(Alvin And Brittany approach the popcorn meteor)
Brittany: Hey, look, some kind of a planet or something! Hey! Maybe that's where the Muffin Man lives!
Alvin: Uh, no, Jerry, he lives in Drury Lane.
Brittany: Oh, yeah.
(Alvin And Brittany crash into the popcorn meteor)
Alvin: Hey, what is this stuff? (Long pause) It's popcorn!
Alvin And Brittany: Let's eat it!
(Alvin And Brittany eat the popcorn meteor, then it cuts back to Zoey, Corina, Bridget And Capper)
Capper: Do you think it's possible?!
Zoey: If anyone can do it, they can!
(The popcorn meteor is coming to us when four of them freaked out, then Bridget says it for ten seconds)
Bridget: Only ten seconds left, I sure hope those Chipmunks were hungry. Five, four, three, two, one! Incoming!
(Everyone freaks out for incoming, Alvin And Brittany came back slamming the window)
Alvin: Well, not for me, I'm full. Excuse me.
Bridget: Get em in here!
(The Chipmunks End up back in the ship, marching bands are heard playing)
All: Yay! Yeah, Chipmunks! Way to go!
Bridget: (offscreen) You Saved the ship!
Alvin: Oh, it was nothing.
Capper: Nothing? You're telling me, saving 364 people by rapidly consuming 14,000 metric tons of popcorn is nothing?
Alvin: Well, I guess maybe it's a little something.