Prolouge

*Flashback*

17 year old Arielle's POV

"Just jump girl!" Jacob said from outside my window. I hesitated for a second before releasing myself upon the wind and into his arms, falling onto the itchy grass.

"I told you I'll catch you" He whispered on my neck. I giggled and he looked into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful Ari" He said to me. I blushed and looked away. "Don't turn your head, it's true. I'm going to marry you one day" He said

"As if" I responded laughing "You're going to find you a pretty girl at your college and leave me for her." I said with attitude as he shook his head. Jacob was 18 and he just recently graduated. He started school in August, it was a perfect July night.

"No. I'm going to be with you for the rest of my life" He said holding me tight continuing to look into my eyes.

"You mean it?" I questioned

"Every word" He replied. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we were in a deep make-out session. His hands roamed but he respected my body. His touch was electrifying and I felt as if I wasn't even on earth anymore. I released the kiss and my lips parted out to say "I love you"

He smiled widely and just hugged me tight.

"I love you too, Ari"

Jacob and I have been dating since we were teens. He proposed on my 19th birthday at a private dinner. Neither of our parents wanted us to be together, for reasons we to this day do not know, but we're pretty inseparable. We were married almost immediately. No big church with bridesmaids and a huge reception. Being the secluded people we are, we decided to have a court house ceremony. It was just as romantic as an actual wedding ceremony. My best friends Zoe and Tiana, and Jacob's homeboy's Daniel and Trevor came. We've been married now 5, going on 6 years. We both have stable jobs with amazing pay and life couldn't be more perfect. Our love for each other is infinite and I wouldn't trade him in for the world.
________________________________________
kinda shitty :/ more to come !