Chapter 5

-2 Weeks Later-

Jacob's POV

I tossed and turned all night long. I kept thinking about the seduction and how I lied to Arielle that night. It's all I've been able to think about. I've been tempted plenty of times, especially in college. It was the first and last time I had cheated on Arielle.

*Flashback*

18 year old Jacob's POV

"Aye, it's some sorority sisters having a party at Clark if you wanna go" My roommate Zion told me. Zion was a Sophomore and I was a freshman in College. Zion was the turn up pretty boy. I myself was a pretty boy, just the opposite of a party animal. I took my work seriously to finish college because these student loans weren't gonna pay themselves.

"Eh...Nah I'll pass, my girlfriend's suppose to be coming to see me soon" I turned down

"C'mon J, you been studying ALLL week, take the edge off a bit. Plus, lil Ari won't even know. She lives like an hour away and she's 17 bro, ain't like you'll be with her forever." He tried to convince.

"I plan on it" I mumbled. He laughed in my face.

"Sure you don't wanna go?" He asked. I thought about it.

"Nah" I replied

"Suit yourself" He shrugged putting on his jacket and leaving out. 

-2 Hours later-

After waiting FOREVER for Arielle, I decided to text her.

To: Ari❤️ 9:54 PM
- Baby you still coming?

From: Ari❤️ 9:57 PM
- Nah, I'm sorry babe. My pops is bugging out, I can't go anywhere.

I didn't even bother texting back. I got frustrated and texted Z

To: Zion 9:58 PM
-Aye bro, send me the address I'm about to come through

From: Zion 10:00
- 😎

He sent me the address and I got in my car and drove to the sorority house. Soon as I walked in I seen Z on the couch with some broad. I nodded at him and he returned the gesture. I decided to let loose a little since I have been doing nothing but going to class and back to my dorm. I took the 3 jays I had sitting in my pocket and lit one and sat on a couch, bobbing my head to the music.

"This seat taken?" I heard

"Nah" I replied looking at the girl. My eyes damn near popped out of my head. She was tall, darkskin, long dreads, dimples, big titties and had the nicest dark & plump lips. She smiled and sat next to me.

"What's your name?" I asked blowing a puff of smoke out

"Khari" She responded "You?" She asked back

"Jay" I responded sizing her up. She licked her lips at me and took the joint out of my hand and puffed on it.

"A smoker chick huh?" I questioned as she did a little shrug.

"Something like that. You gotta girlfriend?" She asked. I nodded

"Too bad" She smirked.