Chapter 2

Jacob's POV

I woke up naked and I heard the shower running. I checked the time and it read 6:30 AM. Arielle had to be at work by 7:30. I slugged out of bed and walked into the bathroom jumping into the shower with her.

"Good morning beautiful" I greeted giving her a peck

"Good morning handsome" She said back smiling slightly.

"You sleep well, baby?" I questioned

"I slept ok." She responded "And you?" She shot back.

"I slept good, baby."

We continued to wash up in a comforting silence. We got out and I brushed my teeth. She dried off and got dressed while I washed my face.

"Babe?" She called

"Yea?" I replied

"Want some breakfast before I go?" She asked

"If it's not you, then no!" I yelled back as I heard her laugh "I'm kidding but don't worry about it. I don't want to stress you about it, I'll pick up some breakfast on the way back." I responded.

"White or black?" She asked coming in the bathroom with two dresses in her hands.

"Mm Black" I said knowing she'd go with white anyways.

"Nah, I'm feeling the white" She said "Help me?" She said with puppy eyes. I helped her zip her dress to fit her tummy. She thanked me and began to put on shoes. I put on some shorts and a shirt with a wind breaker went downstairs to make me some Coffee while I waited for her. I brewed it and sat on the couch turning on the TV flipping through channels. She came downstairs in the white dress that hugged her body in a perfect way with matching white lace up heels . She looked gorgeous but her face was giving a different vibe.

"You okay?" I asked as she nodded

"I just threw up for the second time today. I'm feeling queasy" She said

"Aww my poor little wife" I said getting up and hugging her rocking her side to side. She playfully pushed me off and grabbed her trench coat from the closet.

"Sure you don't wanna stay home?" I asked

"No. I'll be ok"She responded

"Thank God its friday" I heard her mumble making her way to the garage. I followed her to the garage and opened the passenger door for her. I then proceeded to get on the driver side and I put the keys in ignition. The early morning Atlanta radio show was playing lowly in the background. I pulled out of the garage and made my way to drop Arielle off at work.

"I'm gonna get you on your lunch break and we're going out, then later I'm gonna crush you in 2k in the man cave" I said as she rolled her eyes playfully

"Where are we going?" She asked

"Don't worry about it" I said winking.

We arrived at her office within 20 more minutes. I pulled up to the front to watch her walk in.
"I'll see you at 12 gorgeous" I kissed her goodbye and she was off. I then made my way to get some food then went home.  The house is so boring without Arielle, so to kill time I searched baby names and began to write some down. I then called Trev and Daniel knowing they had nothing to do considering they work at night.

"Ayyy" I said as they answered my three-way call "Fuck y'all up to?" I asked

"Ain't shit" Trevor said

"Watching the baby" Daniel replied.

"What's the move?" I asked

"Shitttt, I'm down for hooping right now" Trevor replied