Chapter 6

Arielle's POV

I woke up from the annoying noise coming from my phone. My alarm set for 6:30 went off. I sighed before promptly turning it off trying not to wake Jacob. I was on his chest and in his arms, I reached up and gave him a small cheek peck before I released myself from his grip. I showered for a quick minute before hopping out and put on a robe. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I seen Jacob waking up and sitting up against the headboard rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning handsome" I greeted.

"Good morning baby," He said back groggily. I went and sat on his lap and gave him a small peck.

"How you feeling?" I asked

"Sad" He replied

"Aww" I gushed "Don't say that" I whined

"It's true" He mumbled. I gave him a peck.

"If I didn't shower we could've had a quickie before I left" I shrugged. He got extremely sad after that. I giggled before my phone rang. It was Mr. Neverson

"Good morning" I answered

"Morning. You ready?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm waiting on my husband to get up so he can drop me off"

"Cool. See you in the lot in about an hour. Don't be late." He said before hanging up. I scrunched up my face but shook it off.

"Who is he talking to like that?" Jacob asked. I giggled

"That's just how he talks babe, don't get yourself riled up" I replied

"What if I want to" He whispered on my neck, giving it a small kiss. He bag an rubbing on my butt slowly, I whimpered at the small gestures.

Jacob's POV

I watched as she trembled at my touch.

"You want me don't you" I whispered in her ear. She nodded silently and slowly. I picked her up and gently placed her on the bed on her back, in between her legs. I kissed her lips gently while removing the belt from her robe exposing her bare front. I kissed her chest and tummy then her thighs. I gave them a small carress. I love her thighs. I put her legs over my shoulders before eating my favorite meal. She gasped & huffed and puffed all while grabbing the sheets.I slurped and sucked all on her clit as she moaned and hissed. She started mumbling and whispering curse words. "Fuck baby" She moaned. That's all I needed to hear before I pulled down my shorts and slapped my tip on her pussy just for a tease. Watching her tremble turned me on too much. I slid in without warning with my mouth hanging. She was so wet. Our faces were identical so I began to pump in and out of her. She was so wet and so tight I just knew neither of us could last. She scratched my back, moaned, and screamed my name. I moaned and curse words flew from my mouth as well. Not even 7 minutes went by and we both came. I have never been so pleased in my life.

"Now I gotta change" She giggled. I gave her a kiss and smacked her ass as she got up to walk to the bathroom. I stared at the stains and almost threw up. I got up and snatched the sheets off. She returned wearing a tan dress, white sandals, her Fendi purse and some shades. She looked so good.

 She looked so good