Chapter 2

I just finished my art test which was easy thank god because I thought it was going to be a hard but it turned out pretty easy. I was planning on heading home right after but my friend Aurora wanted me to stay after. I think she wants to go out to the club tonight and tomorrow is Saturday so no school.

No school means sleeping in for me tomorrow and relaxing all day. I also don't mind going to the club tonight to spend some time with her but her jackass of a boyfriend will be with her. Nothing I can do about him but tolerate him and give him sass plus attitude at every turn. Needless to say, we don't get along but I tolerate him for Aurora.

She is like my sister so I would do anything for her which is why I am waiting for her. I normally don't even come in on this day because today is the day Alessandro Knight pays his visit. I avoid him at all costs because he is the mafia king of Italy and a player. Alessandro is also a killer who gets away with whatever he want. I don't need that in my life right now because I have enough stress with my family.

My family used to mean a lot to me but not anymore thanks to my mom. I love my dad who he lives in the US and he did live my mom and little brother Aaron but not anymore. See my mother is half Italian and half American while my father is a blood born Italian who comes from an old family in Italy. I look, sound, speak fluent Italian, and look like my father so I am my fathers but Aaron doesn't. They had him when we moved to the US and that was ok. The thing is as he got older the more we notice he didn't look like my father nor my mother. My mother refused to admit she cheated so dad took Aarons DNA and found out the truth which was my mom cheated on my dad. Mom then got pregnant with Aaron making him my half brother.

I couldn't take their shit anymore and left for my true home which was Italy. Dad understood and they stayed together to stay to work things out because Aaron was still his son just like he is my brother but my mom still cheated so they divorced in the end. I told dad it was for the best because my mom caused him nothing but pain but Aaron picked mom's side saying dad treated her badly. Dad treated mom like a queen so Aaron and I got into a huge argument after that since I stuck up for dad. No one will disrespect my father especially if they're in the wrong and they both thought they would get money but the court saw fit to give her nothing when they divorced. Good on them if you ask me and since then I haven't talked to mom or my brother. I love my brother but my mother not at all and my father I love to death.

I love him but I wish he would tell me the truth of why we left Italy when I was little. He didn't tell me then and still hasn't plus never will. I know we come from an old family in Italy but nothing more which is annoying. I would like to know the rest of my family but there is nothing I can do since it is my father's decision. I won't make him tell me nevertheless I am happy to be home where I belong and I belong here I thought as Aurora sat down in front of me to say "Hey girl what's up?"

"I don't know you asked me to stay not the other way around silly" I sighed as I sat back to wait on to reply. She looked around making me do the same and see her jackass of a boyfriend Owen coming over. I huffed "Should I go so you two can talk Aurora?"

She didn't answer as he came over and said "Hey baby what are we doing tonight?"

Owen ignored me completely like a jackass like he does all the time. I had nothing against him at first but then he started to treat her badly by calling her names and sometimes hitting her arm plus leg. She said he was playing but no man hits a women period and he has no right to call her any names. They are mean and hateful that make her come crying to me at night. I hate him but I can't make her break up with him but if that prick ever punches her there will hell to pay. I was trained to fight and I will kick his ass I though as Aurora said "I thought we could go to a night club baby."