Chapter 7

I heard Alessandro pacing at the end of the bed which can't bed good. I threw the covers back and walked over to him to hug him from behind. I kiss his neck and said, "What is wrong Alessandro?"

He turned around to cup my face as he asked "Who is Tyler?"

"Why?"

"That girl he was with is dead and her dad wants to know who did it now."

I sighed "Let me get dress then we can talk because it will be a long talk."

"Ok angel."

I went into the huge bathroom but I couldn't really enjoy it today since I have to talk about him. I sighed and slipped into the shower to let the hot water cascade down my body. I took a quick shower to hope out and dry off. I saw my clothes on the counter so I went to the sink to brush my teeth and hair which I left down.

I walked over to the counter to slip on my underwear. Once I did I put on the black, ruched dress that goes off my shoulder with mid-length sleeves and it is tight. It goes below my knees but has a thigh-high slit which I love.

I slipped the heel he gave me then left to see him in a sexy suit. I smiled and snuck up on him to nibble his ear. Alessandro groaned "You are a tease."

I laughed "You look sexy in this suit so you are a tease as well."

He laughed and hummed "Sexy am I, angel."

I giggled "I believe we have business to attend to Alessandro."

"You are very lucky for that or you would be back in bed naked."

I smiled and moved my hands for him to lead the way completely ignoring his comment. That would interesting I will admit but am I ready is the question. I don't know because I feel like I am but then I am not.

I sighed as we went to his office to see his parents, my grandfather, and that girl's father. This should be so much I thought as I sat down next to grandfather and Alessandro leaned on his desk. I looked around because this unnerving to say the least. I never expect to talk about Tyler ever again let alone to them.

"So angel who is Tyler?"

"We date years ago.."

"We don't care about that" the girl's father yelled.

I sighed "If you want to understand Tyler then you need to hear my story. So will shut up and listen."

He growled as Alessandro said, "Dario calm down and let her talk so we can find out what we need to know."

"Fine go on."

"Ok like I was saying we dated a long time ago when I live in the US. We dated for two years but soon he got very obsessive and possessive of me. I couldn't do anything without him nor did he trust anyone with me, not even my family. I was with my gay friend one day and he found out which sent him into a rage. He started to kick his ass but I got involved so he ended up hitting me several times. I and my friend kicked his ass of course plus I broke up with him. I figured it would be over but I was sorely wrong. He blew up my phone and stalked until he broke into my house. Tyler thought he could kidnap I guess but I punched him then got my gun to shot him. After that there were cops and yeah that doesn't matter. I left the US a month later to get away from him now to Tyler himself and his dad who was in prison for murder. The keyword was but I don't know if he is anymore. Tyler never spoke much of him but I know they didn't have a good relationship. I also know Tyler saw a therapist but I don't know why. Tyler was not very vocal about his family or his personal life. Once we meant he pretty much left his old life behind. I do know one thing from a rumor which was he used to run in a gang with his dad. I could ask an old friend who knew Tyler personally but it would probably take time. He can finicky and hard to find."