Chapter 4

I woke up to screaming and yelling again making me groan and slip out of bed. I wish they would grow up and talk like adults instead of yelling like children. I huffed as I went into my bathroom and brush my hair of its knots and left it down for the day then brushed my teeth.

I left the bathroom to head to my dresser to get dressed for the day. I want to take a shower but they need to shut up before someone calls the cop. I don't want to deal with them today but it can't be avoided I thought as I stripped and put on blue, lace underwear. Once I was dressed I headed for my closet and looked through it to grab a red, short, long sleeve dress with a deep V-neck. It is very tight, showing all my curves and I love everything about this dress.

 It is very tight, showing all my curves and I love everything about this dress

I put heels on and went out to the living room to see Oliver fuming. I have never seen him this mad so what did Aurora do last night to piss him off. I hope she didn't fuck up again but then maybe she made up her mind on what she plans on doing. I hope she did I thought as I walk over to huff "Please quite down Oliver before someone calls the cops on us. Now, what is wrong to make you so mad?"

"She cheated on me again and fuck you Gabriella" Oliver yelled.

What the fuck did he just say to me because I am not Aurora and he will not disrespect me? I went to say something but Oliver said: "Aurora you are mine and you need to be punished for being a bad girl."

Aurora looked scared and before I knew it he punched her square in the face knocking her on the ground. I ran over to her and looked at her face to see her nose was bleeding all over the place and she was balling her eyes out. I went to get up but Oliver knocked me out of the way to get to her and grabbed her by the hair to yank her up. I growled as I got and rushed over to him to punch him in the back of the head.

Oliver let Aurora go as he turned around and looked at me with hate. I waved him on and said, "Come on coward let see what you got."

Oliver growled and went to hit me but I dodged him and kneed him in the gut making him groan in pain. I kneed him the face sending him up as he stumbled back a few steps and fell over my couch. A knock came from my door but I ignored it and walked around to Oliver who tripped me making me fall on my ass with a thud.

I groaned as got on top of me and went to hit me but I moved my head to the side before he could land the blow. He punched the floor and yelled in pain when his hand connected with the floor. I kneed Oliver between the legs making him fall off me and I rolled on top of him. I punched him square in the face as I heard my door open but I ignore it and hit him again. I was about to hit him again when someone grabbed my hair and pulled me off him making me see Aurora!

I pushed her off as I saw Alessandro looking at me with a cocky smile but I am in no mood for him right so I looked back at Aurora. I went to say something but Oliver tripped me and climbed on top of me to grab my throat tightly. I grabbed my lamp next to him to hit over the head but Aurora stopped me and tried to pry Oliver off me herself. I growled as he got thrown off me in a heartbeat making me cough to get fresh air.