Chapter 5

I felt someone shaking me trying to wake up but I am tired. I do not want to wake up making me shrug them off and tried to go back to sleep. I was so close when the covers got pulled away from my mostly naked body. A cold wave of air hit my body and I did not like it so I shot up and grabbed the cover to see Alessandro.

He looked at me with pure lust and growled "You sleep naked I see angel."

"Sometimes but last night I had no choice and this is my underwear Alessandro not the nude. Why are you here and waking me up from my peaceful sleep" I grumbled.

"Good to know and you have school if you recall angel so get moving. Your outfit is on the couch and I will be downstairs unless you take long that is angel."

I threw a pillow at him and growled "Get out of my room Alessandro Knight."

He chuckled and left my room making me throw the covers back to grab the clothes on the couch. Once in hand I went into the bathroom to see it was breathtaking. The glass shower was in the corner with a seat and could hold two people. The bath was against the window with jets, a dolphin spout and the tub is huge. The sink is normal but the mirror is the full wall with two golden chandeliers on either side with plenty of cabinets. This bathroom is awesome and I could live here but I can't and I have to go to school sadly.

I sighed and put my clothes on the counter to strip off my underwater. Once I did I hopped in the shower and turned the water on to see the shower head was fantastic. I love this place I thought as I took a quick shower.

I finished up and turned the water off to dry off. I put my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth with a toothbrush they gave me this morning. I guess a maid brought it in or Alessandro the creep I thought as I finished up.

Once I did I let my towel fall and slipped on my underwear. I hope his mom grabbed my underwear because I don't want him in my underwear drawer. I grabbed my clothes and slipped on a white, high neck, long sleeve crop with a wing sleeve and hood. The bottom is a white, short, high raise skirt with a gold belt that hangs a bit below the skirt.

 The bottom is a white, short, high raise skirt with a gold belt that hangs a bit below the skirt

Nice choice Alessandro but do you know how much skin it shows. I mean I love how much skin it shows which is why I have the outfit but do you? We shall see so I slipped my shoes then went to leave but found a brush. Thank god, making me grab it and quickly let my hair down to brush it down.

Once I finished I headed down downstairs and saw everyone talking until they heard me of courses. I smiled and got next to my grandfather as Alessandro growled and looked at me with lust. I raised my eyebrow as I crossed my arms to asked "Is something wrong Alessandro or do you just like growling."

"You are showing to much skin and you are not going out like that."

"Ok, one you picked this outfit not me Alessandro so this is your fault. Two no man will tell me what I can and not wear, mafia boss or not. We do not each other and if you knew me you would know I do not take shit from anyone. Three why can't I wear clothes like this because you can flaunt what other men can not have."