Chapter 6

I woke in a comfortable bed with two strong arms wrapped around my body. I was glued to their body which was so warm. I snuggled closer to them making Alessandro groan and kiss my neck. That felt good and his lips are so soft on my skin I wonder how they would feel on the rest of my body.

I moaned as Alessandro grumbled, "You do test my patience angel but do me a favor and don't too much till I can't devour your beautiful body."

"Mmm, you are the one who wanted to share a bed not me Alessandro not the other way around. So what am I doing today since I don't have school anymore" I asked as I turned to face. My hair fell in front of my face as I did which wasn't fun but I didn't move it because I was too tired too.

Alessandro tucked the hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek. I smiled and Alessandro said, "You are going shopping with Andrea to get clothes."

"Fun" I mumbled I rolled over on my back.

Alessandro laughed as he slipped out of bed half-naked. I mean he was in night pant but he had no shirt on showing his sexy tattoos.

I mean sexy tattoos and his body is ripped. I could devour every inch of him right now. Maybe this marriage won't be too bad I thought as a deep voice said "Keep looking at me like that and I will get back in that bed and devour that sexy body of yours."

I bit my lip as I got a little wet from being horny and groaned. I covered my head as Alessandro chuckled and walked off until I heard him come back to pull the cover back. I looked to see him holding my clothes as he said "Here my dad and your grandfather managed to get you some clothes and underwear to last you until you went shopping."

I took them and said "Thank you. By any chance did they get me a brush and shampoo."

"No, but I have some that you can use as long as you don't mind smelling like me for the day."

I hopped up and said, "Nope you smell good but I do want my stuff back so can we go get them today."

"Are you really asking me that question angel? Of course, you can and I want you to get a ball gown because we have a party celebrating our engagement tonight. Spare no expense on your clothes either."

I laughed "As my mafia king wishes."

He grumbled and went after me making me laugh as I ran into the bathroom. I beat him and locked the door as he grumbled "I am getting you when you get out angel."

"Whatever you say" I hummed as I turned around to see a beautiful bathroom. The tub is in the center and is a circle tub with jets with two columns in front of it and a wall behind it which is the shower. The tub has a chandelier over it with a circle design over it, and like I said the shower is behind the tub. You can't see it and it has two doors you can enter from plus could fit three or four people. There are two sinks, one on each side of the room, and has a full wall mirror since it sinks into the wall into an arch. There are chandeliers on the sinks with plenty of counter space, cabinet space and there are two seats on each of the tub. This is the side of a master bedroom it is that big and I love it.

I put my clothes on the sink and grabbed a towel from the cabinet. Once in hand I sat my towel next to the shower to head inside to start the water. It felt so nice cascading down my body and the shower head was amazing. It was a rainfall showerhead and it was the best thing I have ever felt.

I started to clean up and just enjoyed the hot water. I really didn't want to get out but I know I had too so I turned the water off and grabbed my towel to dry off with. I wrapped it around my body then went to the sink to brush my hair with Alessandro's brush.

I left it down and once I finish I let my towel fall to slip on my underwear. After I did I slipped on my red, tight, long sleeve dress which is short and has a square neck.