Kat

This is Kat's personality and looks and her description.

Name: Kat

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Eye Color: Bright Blue except when angry they turn dark blue then.

Hair: Black that fades into Dark Red. A little below shoulder length and naturally wavy.

Height: Kinda short about 5'2

Tattoos/Piercings: A little heart tattoo on her cheek. Ear piercing on both ears.

Personality: Funny, sweet, kind ,caring, and so adorable. She has this rebel vibe sometimes. She is super flirty though except around who she likes then she is very flirty. She is shy sometimes and loves being with friends.

Likes: Likes chocolate actually loves it and just food in general. Having friends and being with them. Reading and listening to music. Hanging out with friends and dancing. Over sized Hoodies and clothes.

Dislikes: Bullies she hates them. Players and just cheaters.

Fears: Being alone.

Backstory: She has a little sister named Lexi. She was bullied a lot in elementary school. In middle school she finally stood up for herself and became popular surprisingly. She has been cheated on four times and hates people who cheat and are players. When she met Katie it was the best thing ever they met through a breakup.