Jessica

Name: Jessica

Nickname: Jess (which she hates)

Age: 18 and 1/2

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Eye Color: Blue

Hair: Dirty Blonde. Long and Curly.

Height: 5'5

Tattoos/Piercings: Belly Button piercings.

Personality: Loves being the center of attention. Flirtatious and kinda nice. Nice to only her friends and family. Very rude to people who talk to her friends or someone she likes. Thinks she deserves everything she wants.

Likes: Letting everyone know she's the boss and deserves everything. Getting everyone's attention. Guys drooling over her. Her friends who are just like her. Money, clothes, popularity, and boys.

Dislikes: Kat (since Jackson likes her). People who don't like her. People who try to take her place or popularity.

 Fears: Losing all her friends and being alone. Being bullied again and being ugly.

Backstory: Was bullied at 6 until her mom got a modeling job. Her mom got famous so did Jessica. Ever since she knew what is was like to be and famous she never wanted to go back. She started making rich friends and started getting awesome clothes. She loved getting everyone's attention especially the boys. She met Jackson her Senior year of high school and asked her out Freshman year of college.