Chapter 2: After School

Kat's POV

I got back to my dorm tired and just wanted to go to bed. I had to stay up though for my little sister's concert I am so happy for her. It isn't until 7:00 and it's only 3 something. I set an alarm on my phone and dozed off to sleep.

Katie's POV

I can't believe today is already over! I was going to ask Kat to hang out for a bit. When I walked in she was fast asleep the first day always tires her out. I am gonna go by myself then and get some coffee. Then go to the mall for a new outfit for the club tomorrow night. It is going to be amazing so better get going. I put down my backpack and grab my little tine purse with the usual makeup, phone, tissues, and other stuff.I also grab my sunglasses and put them on top of my head. I walk out and start on my way until this girl stands in my way. "Excuse me I need to get past." I say nicely.

"Oh I am sorry... Not! I don't care go around." She says and looks at her phone. She had blonde hair and was beautiful.

"Whatever... Rude much geez." I say and start to walk around when she turn around and glares at me.

"Excuse me?? I am Jessica the most popular girl in the school."

"Ooooh Big deal." I say and walk off and get my coffee.

I go to the park and sit down and just zone out while drinking coffee and listen to music.

Jackson's POV

I can't forget Kat I just keep thinking of her. I get back to the dorm and see Blake sitting there with no shirt on and shorts on. I walk in sit down and lay back and pull out my phone.

"Rough day bro." Blake says looking at me.

"Not that I just wish I got this girl's number." I say looking at my phone and putting it on the nightstand next to my bed.

"Damn dude well maybe you will see her later." 

"Yeah maybe." I hear my phone go off and pick it up.

"Soo who is it?" Blake says getting up and walking to the dresser.

"Well remember that girl during lunch I walked too." I say looking on my phone and groaning and putting back down.

"Oh her yeah she pretty cute. Let me guess Jessica texting you again?" He says grabbing a shirt and putting it on.

"Yeah she won't stop I told her I can't hang out with her today." I say sitting up.

"Well I am gonna go and see if I can get the rest of our group together tonight." He says opening the door.

"Bye." I say as he closes the door.

I just really wanna lay down and chill for a bit without anyone around. I end up getting bored after about 10 minutes. I get up grab my phone and walk outside and starts walking around. I end up at the park weirdly and I see a girl with Dark purple and Pink hair. Wait! That's the girl that was with Kat in the lunch room today. I can ask her for Kat's number but she looks really relaxed. Maybe I can just be casual and slick yeah let's try that.