| f i f t e e n |

It has been a week since Jae has texted Jungkook, and he's really worried he might of done  something wrong.

As practice goes on, all Jungkook can think about is Jae, Jae, Jae. And when the choreographer calls for a break, Jungkook runs to his bag and checks his phone to see a text from..

Jae

My baby❤️
Jk..
We need to talk

Jungkook looked at the text weird, but responded anyway.

Me
What's wrong baby?

Jae looked at her phone, tears streaming down her face while tucked into the corner of her bedroom.

She had been thinking, a lot. She couldn't handle not to be able to see Jungkooks face, or even know his real name. And finally her fear and anxiety took over her, and she's decided to end it.

My baby❤️
I don't think I can handle this anymore jk

Me
Handle what?
Why aren't you using my nickname

My baby❤️
Because I'm scared

Me
Scared? Why?

My baby❤️
I'm so scared..

Me
Baby, you need to talk to me

My baby❤️
I'm scared because I've caught feelings for someone that's on another screen

My baby❤️
Someone who I don't even know what they look like

My baby❤️
Someone who won't even tell me their real name!

Me
Baby, you know I can't tell you

My baby❤️
But why?! Are u some kind of criminal that it being hunted?

Me
No

My baby❤️
Then what's the problem?!
Are you scared I won't like you because of what you look like?
Don't be because I like you

Me
What?

My baby❤️
I have feelings for you!
I cant ignore it anymore
And not knowing your name or face makes it worse

Me
What are you saying?

My baby❤️
I'm so sorry jk, but until I know who you are, I don't think I can keep talking to you.

Me
No you don't mean that
It's okay we can work through this together

My baby❤️
I'm sorry we can't
I need space to think about this

Me
Baby

My baby❤️
I'm so sorry jk
Bye

Me
Don't leave me please
I need you
Your the only one who gives me happiness
Please..

While reading Jungkooks texts Jae could not help but cry even harder, and when she heard the door opening she looked up and saw Minji staring at her with open arms. She ran into her arms and cried like she never had before.

Jungkook put his head against the wall while tears were streaming down his face.

The members looked back from where they were drinking water as they waited  for practice to start again and saw Jungkook crying they ran up to him and bombarded Jungkook with questions

The members looked back from where they were drinking water as they waited for practice to start again and saw Jungkook crying they ran up to him and bombarded Jungkook with questions.

"What happened?"

"What's wrong?"

"Did something happen?"

"Why are you crying kookie"

The nickname Taehyung used made Jungkook cry harder because it reminded him of Jae. He shoved his phone with his messaging app open and cowered into the corner.

Namjoon picked up the phone and read the messages, he passed it on and looked at the youngest with a pity gaze.

"This is bad, this is really bad. We need to do something"

Jimin crouched next to Jungkook and tried to soothe him

"It's ok Jungkook you'll see her again"

Jungkook looked up

"Really hyung?"

"Yes we will do everything in our power to get you back your Jae."

And that was the only hope Jungkook can hold onto.

That's it for today's chapter, oof the drama is real. This is actually a different writing style I tried so tell me if you liked it! Hope you guys liked it and please vote on the story it will mean a lot to me!! Thank you!!

Until next time,

_EEA2_

💜💜