Chapter 2

『𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁』

Year 5

"Slopping's one word"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Girls, I have to go with the Order to find Harry," Kingsley said as we arrived at HQ, "Go upstairs first door on the left."

"Race ya!" Ariana said then quickly running up the stairs.

"Hey!" I yelled, I was about to run up but I realized something

"Ianuae Magicae," I said then teleporting right in front of a now annoyed-looking Ariana.

"Hey, that's cheating!" She said,

"Should've gone faster!" I said, walking into a bedroom with Hermione and Ron talking.

"Vera! Ariana!" They said, mostly Hermione,

"Hey!" I ran to Hermione then hugged her.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Good," I sorta lied, because of the marriage thing.

"Did you hear about what happened to Harry?" Ron asked.

"No?" I asked sitting on the bed opposite to where Ron was sitting.

"There were dementors attacking him," Hermione answered worriedly

"What! Is he okay or?"

"He's fine, he used magic to protect himself and his brother-" 

"His brother? Isn't he, not a muggle?" I interrupted Ron, who nodded in response.

"If he used magic then wouldn't he be expelled from Hogwarts?" Ariana asked, as soon as Ariana said that Harry walked in, Hermione ran over and hugged him.

"Harry!" She whisper-yelled, quiet scaring Harry, "Are you alright?"

"Hi." I smiled nervously. 

"We heard about the dementors attack," Hermione informs him, "We must know everything. They're tearing up the ministry, this is outrageous"

"Let him breathe first Hermione," Ron said,

"I agree," Ariana jumped in was she walked next to Ron "You knew the ministry would be so slopping about this."

"Slopping's one word," I said, Ron nods in agreement.

"I looked it up they simply can't be expelled you," Hermione said worriedly, I could tell she was stressed at the ministry who wouldn't? Why would you expel for a student for defending themselves? The spells we learn aren't for nothing.

"There's a lot going 'round at the moment," Harry began as he started to walk around the room with Hermione, Ron and I behind while Ariana sat on the bed."What is this place?"

"It's headquarters," Ron answered slightly looking around the room.

"Order of the Phoenix," I said "A secret organization, formed by Dumbledore to fight You-Know-Who."

"Was it named after us?" Ariana asked, I rolled my eyes at her question.

"No, you idiot" I scoffed, then looking at Harry.

"Couldn't put it in a letter I supposed, "Harry said annoyed as he made his way to the right-hand side of the room.

"I've gone all summer without a scrap of news" We all could tell Harry was annoyed. I would of owl'd him if it wasn't for my parents and their stupid rules against pets being inside the house and plus father hated the Potters.

"Long story there mate," Ron said, "But we couldn't, but we really wanted to, but only-"

"Only what?" Harry questioned

"Only Dumbledore told us to swear not to do anything," Hermione said hastily

"Dumbledore said that?" Harry asked with a straight face, the atmosphere in the room was tense."W-why would he keep me in the dark, m-maybe I could of help. I mean I'm the one who saw Voldemort return, I'm the one who fought him, I'm the one who saw Cedric Diggory die." His words sent chills down my spine, I look to my left and see Ariana getting more uncomfortable by the second. If Harry's heartbroken now Merlin knows how he will be after he finds out about my little marriage mishap. My thoughts were interrupted by Fred and George Weasley magically appearing either side of Harry.

"Woah!" Ariana said in amusement, It's very rare to amuse  Miss Ariana Phoenix but this was hit the jackpot.

"Harry," One twin said,

"Don't bottle it up mate," The other said, as they both sat down on a sofa opposite the bed Ariana and I was currently sitting on.

"He's right," I said, "Let it all out"

"If you're all done shouting," One of the twins said.

"Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?" The other asked. We all look at each other with a confused look in silence when Ariana jumped in.

"Come you lot lets find out what it is!"