Chapter 5

『𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁』

Year 5

"Sí, también puedo hablar un poco de latín, ya que soy una sirena"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Harry! Have you seen Hermione?" I asked as I stumbled into him.

"No I haven't," He answered,

"It's fine I'll stay with you," I smiled he smiled in return.

"How are you?" He asked as he pulled me into a side hug. "You haven't talked about your summer."

"I'm good," I answered as I rest my head on his shoulder " I stayed in Spain in July, to see my brother, Peter."

"Peter? I never knew you had a brother"

"Funny story, He never at home because one, he's lazy and two, it's too cold here, or like he says it, El hogar es un monton de basura, meaning 'Home is a pile of rubbish'"

"Really?" Harry laughs "Are you fluent in Spanish?"

"Sí, también puedo hablar un poco de latín, ya que soy una sirena (Yes, I can also speak Latin a little anyway since I'm a mermaid)"

Harry stops walking and stares at me in pure shock to what I just said, I giggle and blush a little since that's the first time I've ever spoken Spanish to Harry actually I almost forgot that I was Spanish until I met Peter.

"You have to stop surprising me," Harry says before kissing my forehead,

"Never four-eyes" I stuck my tongue and ran into the Common Room. Harry comes in after suddenly the noise fell to a slient. Harry and I walk over to Dean and Seamus.

"Dean, Seamus." Harry said to the two "Good Holiday?"

"All right," Dean said with no emotion "Better than Seamus' anyway." Speaking of Seamus, he had one emotion on his face which was, pure anger.

"Me Mum didn't want me to come back this year," He said as he stood up.

"Why not?" Harry asked.

"Let me see. Because of you?" Seamus snapped.

"Don't be ridiculous." I rolled my eyes.

"Speak for youself, Phoenix" Seamus spat out, I felt my blood boiling "The Daily Prophet's been saying a lot of things about you and Dumbledore."

"What, your mum believes them?" Harry questioned

"Nobody was there the night Cedric died." Seamus answered, the obvious was Harry he was the one who saw Cedric die and brought his body back.

"I guess you should read the Prophet then, like your stupid mother."

"Don't talk about my mother!" Seamus yelled at Harry.

"I'll have a go at anyone that calls me a liar!" Harry yelled at Seamus just when Ronn came and stood beside me.

"What's going on?" Ron asked

"Seamus is making up complete rubbish" I answered.

"I'm making up complete rubbish?" Seamus yelled at me "How about you leave Hogwarts and go end another family because that's the only bloody thing you're good at!"

"You know what you're right!" I yelled, I felt my fist tense up "Maybe I should go end your bloody family for this world's greater good!" I was going to launched myself at Seamus but was help back quickly and firmly Harry.

"She's as barking mad as he is!" Seamus said "This is what's really going on. Do you believe the rubbush he's come out with about You-Know-Who?"

"Yeah. I do" Ron said. "Has anyone else got a problem with Harry?" Everyone went silent and looked around the room to see if anyone had the courage to speak up.

"I'm going for a bit of water," I said as I walked out of the room