Afterward

Hi all!
first of all, i am so immensely proud of myself. i have never been an avid writer. in grade school i was so bad in english. but here we are! ive written a little short story. and i was able to get through! there were a couple bumps in the road but ive made it through. damn. im really proud of myself and how this book has turned out. especially since we've got about 1000 reads!! thank you! like. i know its not that big of a deal, but for me, it makes this experience more real.
also! im really happy with the way this turned out. when i first got this idea and started writing, i initially wanted a happy ending. eventually the characters got that, but seemingly it was a somber ending. and i didnt want this to be a fairy tale, i wanted it to be more real. so i did that.
now with some self advertising:
- ive been playing around with poetry and my thoughts so check out drawings on the wall. it can be found on my profile.
- i also have another work going on right now: train tracks. its about a girl and her journey home, and the people she meets and what she learns. i swear its not this cheesy, i actually have planned a lot of things with it and ive decided to tackle different things in this book. its written in a different way than this book was by the way.

anyway, once again, thank you for bearing with me and this story!

-lila

(SIDE NOTE WE ARE OFFICIALLY AT 10k READS?!?! THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS<3)