-'ˎ -13- ˏˊ-

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

we arrived at a bar, it was structured like a cabin but it looks absolutely rundown. alastor parked near the front, and got out swiftly and flamboyantly opening the door for me. "after you, darling." he chuckled, i gave him a warm smile and nodded my head in thanks, he tilted his head batting his eyes. i took a good look at the front, i heard glass shatter and angry voices screech from the tiny establishment. i looked at alastor, visually horrified. he gave me a warm look, grabbing my hand, "you'll do well, darling. just call if anyone troubles you." he smiled and dragged me in, the door swiftly opening and shutting. i looked inside. the bright neon lights felt like they were burning my corneas, but on the bright side, they were probably fun to look at when you are wasted. scruffy looking demons, tramps, pimps, gamblers, drug addicts, and pimps walked on the concrete floors, all in one place. the hellish pub played 2004-14 era pop music which quite frankly hurt my ears, mainly ke$ha. me and alastor walked over to a booth, and sat down across from each other. "what kind of bar plays ke$ha?" i giggled, making conversation. "i don't have an idea in the world, but it still fancied me to get drunk here, always a variety of fights and drug overdoses." alastor laughed, placing his hand under his mouth. then a waitress came over, she looked coked out, quite trashy. she gave us little white strips, straws, and napkins. "how may i help ya al?" she flirted, flipping her pencil out of her pocket and poofed up a notepad. i wasn't even jealous, she's a joke! "i'll have a jack daniels, and two shots of svedka." alastor than moved his head towards me, notifying her that i was here too. i was already getting uptight. "i'll have a bloody mary." i looked her in the eye, with a fine line for a mouth. "oh my dear think bigger! may i order for you?" alastor celebrated. i smiled and nodded, enjoying his intake. "she'll have a classic unoriginal sin, raspberry cosmopolitan, and a bourbini cocktail!" alastor made his crazy gestures. "that's a lot of alcohol, alasto—" i tried to state, but he cut me off, "my dear, we are having fun tonight, completely and utterly shitfaced!" he smirked, taking my hand.

i laughed and humbly agreed to his wishes. "all-right! i'll be out in a jiffy!" the waitress winked at alastor as she was walking away from our booth. my hand squeezed alastor's hard in jealousy. alastor looked down at his hand i squeezed nervously, then realized what was going on. "are you jealous?" he cocked a brow, still with a smile on his face. i let go of his hand but then he quickly grabbed it back. "yeah, so?" i slipped, looking away from him. alastor laughed, "are you joking?" alastor laughed louder, i wanted to laugh too. "yes..!" i turned to him and laughed too. my chest felt bubbly. suddenly two demons came up to us, it was angel and some other girl. "alastor! [y/n]! what are you two doing here~" angel dust scooted next to alastor and the girl sat next to me. me and alastor exchanged looks. the girl turned to me, "sup bitch, i'm cherry bomb!" she sweetly smiled, she smelt like clearance bin rihanna perfume. she scowled at alastor, than looked back at me. she leaned into me and whispered, "what the fuck are you doing with him? that dude fuckin' blows." cherry bomb scoffed. alastor kept shoving angel dust away from him, clearly wrapped up in their own funk. "what do you mean? he's really sweet." i whispered back. cherry bomb softly laughed and shook her head in disagreement. "no, he isn't at all. he fuckin' sucks and taking all of my territory." she yawned. i rubbed my temples from the loud music and shit talk she threw at me. the waitress came back with my drinks and alastor's. cherry bomb glared at mine and pointed to the cosmopolitan. "duuude can i try that shit?" she asked. i nodded and smiled, trying my hardest to be polite. "thanks bitch!" she smiled, wrapping an arm around me. "wait!" angel dust grabbed the strips off the table and put one in the cosmopolitan, and nothing happened. "what was that for?" i asked. "is she new here or some shit?" angel asked alastor. alastor nodded. "oh! the strips are what you put in your drink to, yanno, see if they were roofied." he gestured. how nice.

cherry bomb shrugged, took my straw from the table and sipped it. "holy shit! that's fuckin' gnarly!" she cheered. alastor rolled her eyes at her 80's lingo. "what are you guys doing here?" i asked nicely. "oh, valentino's here so yanno, just the roll call but me and bitch are fuckin'! shit! up!" angel and cherry bomb did a handshake across the table, one of angels arms swigged one of alastor's shots. alastor looked visually annoyed and mouthed to me, "why aren't they leaving?" i shrugged, looking worried for him. angel wrapped his arm around alastor, "having a fun time, boy~" he flirted. alastor looked disgusted. "i WAS until you showed up!" alastor hissed. "oh don't be silly now, baby." angel attempted to get on top of him but alastor pushed him. "do Not touch me!" crypic red symbols appeared around alastor. angel backed up. just then, timber by ke$ha came on. "oh shit! i love this song!" angel grabbed all three of is and threw us onto the dancefloor and danced with us. alastor stood awkwardly, visually uncomfortable. i grabbed his hand and and danced with him, but he didn't seem to feel it. "what's wrong?" i asked. "this music is... horrendous." he stated, "why, i need to have a drink first atleast!" he laughed, i nodded and smiled taking him back to the table, sitting down. "ah, alone at last." he smiled, "um, hello?" i waved my hand and grabbed the strips off the table to check our drinks once more. all clean. i sipped mine and alastor took his shots, surprisingly with no chaser. we're gonna have fun.