-'ˎ -17- ˏˊ-

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

mixed chatter filled the room. each seat was taken by other fellow early demons who all looked like they did come from the 1900s. i guess theater isn't dead. i looked to the next box far to the left of us to see Shakespeare himself with his wife anne. i understood why he was in hell because he did cheat on her but, you know. i saw baskets of rotten tomatos in everyone's hands. how fun.turning to the right, i saw abraham lincoln and john wilkes booth. funny enough, you could still see the bullet hole in Abraham's head. i had so many questions like since when were they friends? and what the hell was HE doing in hell? i guess  because he wasn't exactly an abolitionist and a racist because he didn't believe blacks and whites had the same rights. i hated racism but we are in hell i guess you just have to deal. i took the liquor bottles out of my bra and spiked my drink with the vodka and i handed some of the vodka and whiskey i had to alastor. "thank you my dear." he nodded and kept the whiskey but put the vodka in his seltzer and handed kept the other ones for shots.

i sat down on the lounge chair and alastor grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, my head buried in his neck. i blissfully sighed, this must be the pursuit of happiness. his hand around my waist and stroked me tenderly, i peeked up at him and and stared at his lips. he smiled and tilted his head to kiss me. we didn't care who saw us, and quite frankly, anyone who looked up could have. suddenly, the chatter stopped and the lights went low. me and alastor sat up and he pulled me close to him with his arm around me. colorful lights and scenery were on the play set.

"why, i couldn't picture a better night if it wasn't with you, sweetheart." he hummed. i faintly blushed, he made my heart flutter as if it was going to bounce out of my chest. alastor always had a smile on his face but alastor speaks with his eyes and body language, which is pretty hard to pick
up on for some people but, you know everyone has their quirks and i'm here to love all of alastor's. i gave him a soft kiss on the lips, he softly moaned. i wanted more. but i knew now just wasn't the time but i couldn't help but feel this way. dirty stuff.
i say it like it's a sin but now i am free to do whatever i want. i broke the kiss and stared down lower, to his pants. alastor gave me a look. he looked uncomfortable because it seemed he knew what i wanted.
"what's wrong?" my face shifted quickly from seduction to confusion. he attempted to play it off because we were in public but, i asked again. "no, what's really wrong?" i asked.

alastor's pov;
{disclaimer, he is asexual. but this doesn't stop it from being a lemon. he doesn't have sexual urges but he could only if he desired but not out of lust. that's what my asexual friend told me please don't kill me}

i gulped, starting to get uneasy.
i'm asexual, i'm asexual. what if she was going to leave if i don't sleep with her but i want to i want to sleep with her i just can't bring myself to do what what do i do oh dear! my hands started to fidget. she knew i had something to tell her but i decided to put it aside. "we'll chat about this when we get home, is that okay darling?" i smoothly replied. she didn't look happy with that answer, but she nodded anyway and looked away from me, looking upset. ugh! i decided it would be best if i explained it now before she thinks any less of herself. maybe if i get myself drunk enough i'll do it but,
NO!
i sat up and raised my hand onto hers. "my dear, i have something to confess." i sighed. she peered to me, but then quickly looked away but her ears we're open. i didn't want to tell her i was asexual because i thought, maybe she would think i'm eccentric, and not in the good way. "i was planning on fucking you tonight, don't rush it now, darling!" i whispered, than laughed. her eyes lit up. she grabbed me and held me close. what am i thinking? i was nervous of course, it's been awhile.
but i really did want her but not for her body to use but for her and i wasn't exactly compromising my sexuality because odd enough,  i really did want to please her.  i decided to get it over with, because i love her. i felt flustered after the comment i made, but she quickly came to my aid. "don't force yourself, my dear. i don't think any less of you if you just aren't comfortable and i plan on respecting that." she stroked my cheek, but she did look solemnly serious, oh thank lord satan! i felt comfortable, but i did plan on pleasing her more. i wanted to do it out of love rather than lust.
she kissed me and played with my hair. ugh! what a captivating demon belle, a knockout!