-'ˎ -27- ˏˊ-

alastor and i were getting ready for dinner tonight at lucifer's, and well i was a little on edge for going because i just happened to be with alastor alone for all of the time i've been here and i didn't exactly interact with other demons and i know they aren't as nice as alastor was to me. so what i thought about was being polite but just being on edge about what other demons say to me, if they say something crude then i'll fire back, i knew in hell it was either eat or be eaten and i wasn't going to take any shit from any demon but remain polite! besides, fighting, screaming, ect, couldn't possibly ruin dinner, especially if it's lucifer's, in hell.

i walked out of the bathroom after taking a really burning hot shower, getting dolled up for the dinner but mostly for alastor. alastor was in my room, waiting for me to get out of the shower because he did want to talk to me about some things, i didn't know what for but i had a gut feeling it was about what i should do if anything happens to me, ect because this is the first time that i was going to be with powerful demons together in one room, and knowing alastor and who he is, this dinner meant a lot to him and his reputation. i dried my hair off with another one of the black towels and turned to alastor, making my bed. i chuckled a bit at this because he really didn't have to do something like that, but my word! this man was a cleaning machine! i softly rubbed the towel on my head for my hear and brushed it out wehn i was finished, i threw the towel onto the floor and alastor quickly snapped his fingers before the towel even touched the ground. "i must ask, are you out of your mind?" alastor's smile widened, using his magic to fold the towel and place it in the bathroom. "i was planning on cleaning it! but you already did it!" i placed one of my hands on my hips. "ahahaha. i hope you aren't lying to me!" alastor laughed, i scoffed "it's not a big deal if a towel is on the floor, alastor." i said, turning around dropping my towel to expose myself to him. "you did it again! did you not comprehend that i don't like mess? do you have a death wish, my dear?" he subtly threatened. i wasn't afraid of him. "stop, you aren't scary." i cupped my breasts and turned halfway to scold, looking through him. "oh please, you haven't seen scary." alastor cooed, folding the other towel i dropped onto the ground. "whatever." i chuckled, putting on undergarments and a dress. "i came to talk to you about the plan, because as you should know my reputation is indeed on the line and i understand it's quite exaggerated because it is just a dinner but not only is it a dinner to eat, but  a dinner to check in onto what we are known for." alastor distressed, standing up and and walking slowly around the room and peering at all of my belongings and fashionably placing them within his own ideal. "yeah, i understand. it is only a matter of time before i reek havoc in  hell which now i call my home. may god leave us unforgiving for the unjustly manners we perform in this other world of ours." i gestured. alastor straightened his bow tie with content, "a troublesome duo, sweetheart!" alastor projected, placed his hands on my shoulders and glaring at our silhouettes in the mirror. he looked smug, but it only matched my expression. i softly bit my lip in nervousness about how it would go down tonight, but i decided to project confidence.

he magically whipped around locking his eyes with mine to bend down and meet my height, he tenderly yet softly kissed me, i kissed back. his kisses never get old i'm telling you. they always make my heart flutter to an amazing extent, pure ecstasy. he broke the kiss and gave me lively eyes, full of happiness. "also, don't ever forget, don't take shit from any demons, do you understand?" alastor pulled my hair back and pecked my cheek. "of course, i could handle myself." i remarked, looking up to him. "well i know you can, but please holler if you need me to take care of anything." he batted his eyes, "that's when you'll see the scary out of me." he tapped my nose. "glad you're set in and comfortable to show me that side of you." i replied, taking his hands into mine. "yes, but i'm still afraid you aren't going to like what you see." alastor broke eye contact nervously, "and if i don't?" i tried to pul out the deeper meaning onto why he was so nervous about me being scared of him. "you'll leave." alastor replied, loosening his grip on my hands. i gripped them tighter. "are you kidding me?" i sarcastically questioned. "you have to be kidding, alastor why i'd never leave you if god came down and tried ripping me out of your arms, you must have absolutely no idea how much i love you!" i crossed my arms and furrowed my brows, alastor fell silent with a smile still on his face. "OKAY!" alastor shot up and and put an arm on my head to prove how short i was compared to him, "even if i do this?" he laughed. "don't push your luck." i giggled.

{AN: it's capricorn szn where r my capricorns at? haha}