-'ˎ -16- ˏˊ-

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

alastor parks like shit when he drunk, and well it didn't surprise me, because well you know, hes drunk. he threw open his car door as i shoved a bunch of tiny liquor bottles into my bra and when alastor swung the car door open for me he leaned on the door, waiting for me to come out. i got out and took the rest of the liquor bottles and put them in his pockets. "you're in charge of these tonight, alright?" i gleefully smiled. he tapped my nose. "i'll be sure to keep them safe for you darling." he smiled and slammed the car door behind me. "for us." i corrected his sentence. he pulled me in and bent down to peck me on the lips. he tasted of alcohol and cinnamon. hopefully i did too and not my throw up. the theater had many eyes around the doors and chiseled black double iron plastered doors. they were pretty. the inside was almost like alastor's house. a deep dark red with pretty candles and a big black chandelier above it and some pretty black carpet on top of black marble floors. "which play are we watching?" i asked. "it's a play reenacting john f kennedy's assassination, it's quite like a musical! starring john f kennedy himself, of course, and marilyn monroe." he tilted his head and poofed up one of his pocket watches again. i got a good look at it, it also had the words next cleanse on it as if it was really soon but i guess they all just come like that since they want to notify everyone. i was thinking about telling alastor i was going to help with the cleanse but, i just knew right now wasn't the time for me to do so.

i slowly gazed around the room, with the doors all dark brown and the play names above it. a concession stand awaited us, with some in front. alastor waned to cut the line but i told him to stay polite. he listened to me. the room i was in smelt of cookies and popcorn. alastor left me on the line to get our tickets and playbooks. i was sad for him to leave for some reason. probably because i was drunk and really emotional, alastor came back, we were both delighted to see each other again. he politely handed me my ticket and grinned even wider than usual. ah,i loved him. "you paid for this?" i asked. "why yes of course! who would i be to take you somewhere and not pay for your ticket!" alastor took my hand and gestured to himself. i laughed, "i'll pay for popcorn, just let me know what you would like." i offered. alastor, put his finger on his chin. "where are you getting the money from?" he asked. i stood silent. i didn't wanna tell him i was getting money from lucifer, because i didn't want to hurt him but i knew alastor valued honesty, like everyone else. "lucifer gave me this credit card when i was in the bathroom on the phone with him." i sighed. alastor gave me a sad look, "why would you do that?" he solemnly asked, stepping back an inch. "because i needed water and food to not have such a killer
hangover tomorrow." i didn't look him in the eye. "you could have just asked me." alastor rubbed his temple with his eyes shut. "well alastor, i love you and i couldn't bring myself to ask you to do more for
me because you have already done so much. i understand if you're upset with me but i did intend to have good intentions." i set my boundaries. alastor tilted his head, "if you want to know how i really feel, i don't want you to ask lucifer for little nothings anymore. ugh! you see! this is what he is trying to do! have you call him instead of coming to
me because he wants to keep me close to know what im doing! no! besides, my dear, just by you asking him for money to make him think i'm not paying for anything makes me look, pitiful." alastor shook his head in embarrassment. "i'm sorry." i firmly stated, grabbing his hand. "but, don't you think you're thinking a little too much about this..?" i tilted my head and tenderly rubbed his hand. "no, i know that prideful, deal making, bastardly fellow like the back of my hand my dear, ironically, he is very similar to me when you really think about it." he stated. i did think about it.
-deal makers
-sadistic
-crazy
-yet, sophisticated.
alastor's earth and alcohol scent took me in. i nodded at alastor, and i still paid for all of the food that alastor and i wanted. alastor wanted something with meat, and i just wanted popcorn. we got drinks but alastor just got seltzer which made me want to just grab it and throw it out because personally seltzer tasted like tv static. fitting eh?
i just got a small blueberry slushee which practically wasn't even one because it was hot in hell. alastor swung the door open for me and kept it open with his hip to get me in the door. he took me up a row of stairs which lead to a box area, it was high and we saw the entire stage. i squealed softly with glee as two lounge chairs awaited us with room in the middle for us to cuddle while we watched. alastor was so cute. we put all of our stuff down on the two tables beside us. "is there somehow something to not allow anyone else up here?" i questioned. alastor nodded and got up to find the frame we went through with a door, he closed it and locked it. i giggled.