Nessus

We walk off the ship and there they were. The red trees I've read about. They are breath taking. We are still hand in hand. This armor is surprisingly comfortable. "You ok in there em?" I hear scar talking to me but I don't see her. "Yup perfectly fine." I had no clue how beautiful this planet was. Just amazing. Cayde and I come to a cliff. "Perfect spot" he says "is this an ok spot for us to just take in the beauty?" I sit down with my feet over the edge. "Gorgeous Cayde" I feel him sit behind me. I'm ok with that. I feel his chest on my back. He wraps his arms around me and places his chin on my shoulder. "Yes you are" I take a deep breath in and out. I feel my self relax against cayde. "Getting comfortable with me I see?" I put my head back on his chest. "Mmhm". We look over the planet in all of its beauty. "Ember. Does it bother you that I'm Exo?" He asks quietly "no not at all. Your so handsome Cayde. I bet you have guardians all over you" he scoffs "Nope. I told them to fuck off. I'm interested in someone else." I think my heart just melted. "That's you ember. Your all I want right now" damn after that comment I wanna kiss him but I'm not gonna rush it.  He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. "Can we take things a little slow Cayde? I just don't wanna rush things" he looks at me happily. "Of course. We don't need to rushing things. If you just wanna feel things out I'm ok with that to." I feel him around me, and it's wonderful. I love this here. Just him and no one else to judge. "Ember, Sam is trying to get a hold of you." I sigh. That dude really knows how to ruin a moment. "I'll call him back later please turn off my coms, not with cayde tho. Please"she giggles "alright love birds" I blush but Cayde cannot see me. So that's a good thing. "Look" he points over to some vex and fallen are fighting. "So who a better opponent?"  "I mean they are ok. Not for me tho. I'd cream them all" he chuckles and pulls me closer. "No one will touch you tho. I got you" I breath In deep and let it out slowly. "You ready we have been out here for awhile em?"  "Yeah I'm ready" I try to get up "I got you" he lifts me up bridal style.  "Cayde I'm not helpless" he almost drops me jokingly, "ok that wasn't funny." I laugh tho and he laughs with me. "I wanna keep you close" honestly I was ok with that.
Cayde's POV

I loved being around her. She was just amazing to be around and to hold her.. it's just something you don't feel everyday. I could get use to it tho. When she blushed it's the cutest things ever. I'm carrying her back to the ship. "You ok Ember?" She cuddles into me. Oh my light this women. "Mmhm" I enter the ship and push the button to close the door behind us. I got up to the pilots chair.
Maybe I should keep it. So where ever we go she always lands in my lap.
I chuckle at the thought. That would be nice. Having her always with me. I sit down with her. "You wanna go any where else or home?" She sits up a little. "Where ever you want." I look back home. She wanted to see the mountains to. So let's go. "Alright we are going home but to see something else." She was about to take her helmet off. "Wait. I don't think air lock is on. Get up for one second." She gets up off of me. I already miss her. I get up and go throw on the air lock. "Alright beautiful. You can take your helmet off" she takes it off and her hair is a mess. I chuckle and walk over to her. "What?" She puts her hands on her head. "Oh. I got helmet hair." She was about to run her fingers threw it but I stop her. "May I?" She puts her hands in front of her. "Yeah" I run my fingers threw her hair. I think she enjoying this a little more then I am.
Embers POV
Oh my light. I let a little moan, he stops and looks at me with a smirk. "Ember you do that again. I might do something we both regret." I instant turn red. I thought about being bold but I just met him. "Yeah? Like what?" I whisper. He  chuckles lowly. "You really wanna know Ember?" I smirk at him. I do. I really do. "Try me Cayde" he looks me up and down " I'd really enjoy it. Just to let you know. I can feel everything.. and I mean everything" my eyes light up. That's good to know. "I'm only going to to tell. I'm gonna wait until we have been together for awhile Em" my heart skips a beat and I feel my body tremble but how low he was taking. "Cayde. Please tell me." So this Exo can be dirty and naughty. I like this side of Cayde to. I'd like to explore more but he can tell me for now. "How about we get threw our first kiss then I'll tell you. But for now I like innocent Ember." Damn. Alright he wants to play fair. That's ok with me. "Alright I can do that." He walks back over to his chair. He has a nice ass. Damn the build the hell out of cayde. "Come on over here beautiful. I saved you a spot right on my lap." Oh incoming Cayde-6. I walk over to him, tiredness hits me right away. I never thought warp jumping would have me so tired. He holds out his hand. I take it. He pulls down on to him. I laugh in the process. I sit with my legs crossing him again. His hands find his natural place. One on my back the other right above my knee. I lay him head in his chest. I swear I could hear a heart beat, but I only hear mine. Clicks on earth and we jump dive to it. Mountains here we come.