💙 Something Beautiful To Let Grow💚

The next day, Harry is more than excited to see if he gets to see the pretty boy. His morning is full of anxiousness which leads him to not pay any attention to any of the teachers in any of the lectures talking knowledgeable shit in front of him. He doesn't interact with many people in the classes because his mind is filled with the thoughts of the pair of those beautiful blue eyes.

He even completely ignores a girl who comments that he looks gorgeous today. He doesn't even regrets ignoring her because one, she's one of the cheerleaders and two, the compliments are just one of her tactics to get attention but Harry knows he looks pretty basic and same as everyday in his black skinny jeans,black sweatshirt with the caption 'I don't choose the fandom life, the fand- Oh who am I kidding? I totally got myself into this mess' and a red-blue bandana.

 He doesn't even regrets ignoring her because one, she's one of the cheerleaders and two, the compliments are just one of her tactics to get attention but Harry knows he looks pretty basic and same as everyday in his black skinny jeans,black sweat...

When he gets on the train, his leg wouldn't stop bouncing in nervousness, anxiety, excitement or whatever the hell this shit is. When the train halts at Wilmslow station, Harry's heart takes off, faster than the train ever could. He looks out of the window and there sat, in all his glory, the pretty boy. He looks sad though.

He is wearing a white, short, high waisted shorts along with a plain pastel pink, half sleeved crop top which ends right where the shorts starts and his cute little feet are clad in a pair of cute white-pastel pink Adidas shoes. He looks cute.. absolutely cute. Yet sad.

He is looking down at his lap with his eyebrows furrowed and a cute little pout prominent on his pink, thin lips

Harry can't help but pout as well because for some reason he doesn't like seeing the boy so sad and upset. His heart skips a beat as the pretty boy looks up and locks eyes with Harry. He might've felt my intense stare.. he thinks. He smiles at the pretty boy who frowns in confusion and looks around and then back at Harry. Harry smiles wider at the boy and points his index finger towards him as if to tell him, 'yes I'm smiling at you'. The boy's frown disappears and he bites his bottom lip but Harry can see a slightest smile on his lips which is definitely a victory for him.

Harry wants to wave, make him smile a bit wider but then the train starts moving and within four seconds, the pretty boy's pretty face can no longer be seen through the window. They had held eye contact for those four seconds though.