💚Just Once💙

Harry is looking around the town again with everyone else after they discover that Louis had escaped and that's when he gets a call from one of the cops.

As soon the call ends, he takes a run towards his house and everyone else, not knowing why the boy had suddenly started running, take off after him anyway.

Harry runs until he could see his house come into view before Silvia, Zayn and Niall. The last person he spots is the only person he wants to see right now as all his tears break loose.

"Lou!" He yells out at the boy cuddled and hiccuping under Zayn's arm. As soon as Louis looks up at Harry, he starts crying all over again and wriggles out of Zayn's arm to weakly run towards Harry. "Lou, baby, I'm so sorry!" Harry says as the smaller boy jumps into his arms.

He wraps his arms around Louis' waist to pull the boy off of the ground and Louis immediately wraps his legs around Harry. The taller boy hugs him close, carrying him like a baby as they both cry their eyes out.

"Hazza, they- they- took me- and-and she slapped me- and he- I was- so- so scared I- wanted y-you!" The smaller boy gasps out between his cries and Harry rubs his back.

"Shh, baby, it's okay. I've got you now. We won't spare them, I promise, we won't let them get away with this." He promises before Luke joins the hug.

"I'm so sorry, Lou, it's my fault. I'm so, so, so, sorry, baby." He boy says and Harry frowns at 'baby', but he doesn't say anything as Louis gets on his feet and turns around to hug only Luke.

"N-not your fault, she- she's crazy." He says and Luke rocks them side by side.

Soon enough, both the boys are attacked in a group hug by all their friends and Niall.

"You're never walking off alone in school. Even if you wanna use the washroom, tell me and I will accompany you. Is that clear?" Luke asks and Louis nods, wiping his face as they break out of the big hug.

When the cops ask Louis about what happened, he tells them every detail while Luke adds in their names and address and Eleanor adds in about how they had done her the same.

Once the cops are gone, Louis' friends hug him goodbye too while Harry's friends stay. As soon as Harry gets in the house, settled on the couch, he brings Louis closer and cuddles the boy in his arms.

Zayn comes to sit next to them and soon enough, so does Niall who plops down on the the raven haired boy's lap, both of them being the only ones awake still, apart from Louis and Harry.

"You scared us so bad, Boobear." Niall pouts and Louis turns to look at him, his eyes and nose still red from crying.

"I'm sorry." He weakly says and Harry holds him tighter.

"There's nothing you need to apologize for, Boo." He says and Louis looks down before letting out a yawn. "Come on, let's take you to bed. You're sleeping with me tonight." Harry announces. Louis nods as the taller boy raises from the couch and makes grabby hands at him.

"He's underaged." Zayn says as Harry picks Louis up like a baby. Niall gasps at Zayn's comment before bursting with laughter.

"Fuck off, that's not what I meant and you know it." Harry hisses and carries the smaller boy up to his room.

He lays the Louis on his bed before getting under the sheets, beside him. The blue eyed boy immediately turns to face Harry who brings his hand up to his cheek and caresses it.

"I'm so glad you're okay." The older boy whispers as he touches his forhead with Louis'. "God, I would've lost my mind if something happened to you." He says, his voice cracking, ready to cry all over again.

"Why? Why am I so important to you?" Louis whispers and Harry shuts his eyes.

He wants to cry, bawl his eyes out and even though he's older, he wants Louis to hold him through it. Why is Louis so important to him? He doesn't know it. Or maybe he does, but he doesn't want to admit it. At some point, he wants to scream it out at the top of his lungs, but when reality hits him, his heart backs off. He wants to tell the boy, let him know why he's so important, so precious to him, but he's scared that the moment those words leave his mouth, they'll be real. It'll be real that he feels a certain way towards not only an underaged boy, but supposedly his brother. It'll be real that his feelings are not only morally wrong, but also illegal.

"I don't know." Harry finally whispers, his eyes still tightly shut before he feels a small hand under his jaw.

"You don't know or you don't want me to know?" He hears the small voice whisper.

"I don't want myself to know it either." He says, a stubborn tear escaping past his shut eyelids.

"But you know it..."

"I wish I didn't."

"Tell me.."

"I can't."

"Then show me.." He whispers, making Harry snap his eyes open to look at Louis' teary ocean ones. "Just once?" He says, his own voice cracking. "Please?" He begs and Harry wipes off the boy's tears that break loose.

"Just once... No one would know?" Harry whispers as he shifts a little and his nose rubs against Louis'.

"No one. Just us." Promises Louis in a tiny whispers before the older boy's face comes closer to his and he shuts his eyes.

The moment their lips touch, both the boys feel themselves bursting from so many emotions. They can feel the happiness of finally getting this moment, finally knowing how the other tastes like. They feel the sadness because this could be their last kiss, though it's just their first, they might never get this moment ever again. They are excited to have each other so close, but they're also scared because they know that this thing is not going to end up being a matter of 'just once'. They can feel the passion by how tight they hold each other, the adoration by how softly they kiss as if the other one would break if they press their lips any harder and most importantly, they feel the strongest emotion that's rising all the other ones.

They can feel it, it's there, they know. Louis knows it, Harry knows it. They know how they feel and now into this kiss, they know how the other boy feels, but none of them wants to let those words free. Harry, well he's scared, terrified even for so many reasons that he won't say it. Louis wouldn't hesitate to say it, but he knows that the older boy would stay silent and that would kill him, so he won't do it either.

Both the boys can taste each other's tears between their kiss, but they don't mind, neither do they care. Somewhere between kissing Louis and trying to hold his waist, Harry finds half of his upper body hovering over the shorter boy.

Louis tugs at Harry's hair making him lowly groan against his mouth. Louis' eyes open and widen as he blushes in embarrassment, but then he feels Harry's thumb caressing his hip bone and he immediately calms down, shutting his eyes again. Harry pulls back for air before he dives back down to capture Louis' lips again and pulling back after a peck, but Louis chases his mouth and pulls him down for another peck. As they pull back, they open their eyes and look at each other before giggling and going in for another deep kiss.

_____________________

Say Oi Oii!!

Thoughts on this chapter?

This is so far my favourite chapter followed by 'A Parallel Universe Where...'

Q: Phone calls or texts?

MA: Definitely texts. Like bitch, even when my professor calls me, I be holding my phone, watching it ring and an hour later, I text him like "You called? Sorry, my phone was on silent. Was it anything important?"

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️