💚So He's Gone?💙

"Where'd he go!?" Harry asks softly, almost on the verge of tears.

"Haz, don't worry. Maybe he's just sick or something." Liam tries to reason but Harry's having none of it.

Harry pockets the rose in his hand and starts walking towards the bench, where the nun and other kids are sat. Liam's eyes widen as he tries to pull his friend away, but Harry keeps walking, pulling against the force on his arm. He had promised himself that he would meet his pretty boy today, so he would meet him. Nothing can stop me now.. He thinks.

Harry walks to the nun, Liam following like a lost pup. He stands right in front of the elderly lady, who looks up at him and stands up to talk to him.

"Yes, dear? How can I help you?" She asks politely.

"Uh..um.. good afternoon, Sister." And there goes all his self confidence. He mentally facepalms and Basura, his subconscious, (yeah, he has named his subconscious who pops up only at embarrassing moments) laughs at him.

"Good afternoon, dear." The nun says sweetly, smiling up at Harry who's stands quite taller than her.

"Yeah.. um.. I'm Harry.. Harry Styles." He says and Liam looks away, feeling like an embarrassed parent. Basura laughs his ass off yelling, 'And what do you think she's supposed to do with that information, you dumbass!'

"And I'm Sister Christine. Now, how would you want me to help you, darling?" She asks and Harry bites his lip.

"Um.. I wanted to ask.. Uh.. the pret-*cough* b-boy.. Um.. the tiny one with blue eyes and kitten face.. I-I mean.. very small and feather hair.. he always wears really cute clothes and has a really cute smi-" He rambles and Basura shakes his head in disappointment.

"Are you trying to ask about Louis?"  Sister Christine interrupts Harry's nervous rambling, which he is actually very thankful for.

"Louis.." Harry repeats the name, loving the way it rolls off on his tongue. Pretty name for a pretty boy.. He thinks while smiling at the ground.

"Yeah, sister! It's probably him." Liam says, not able to control himself anymore when he sees Harry lost in some daydreaming. "We are actually looking for him, is he sick or something?"

The nun scrunches up her nose and says, "Louis got adopted, love." At that, Harry snaps out of his dreams and speaks.

"Adopted?" He asks, baffled.

"Well.. you do realise that all these kids are orphans, right?" Sister Christine asks. "They're all from Little angels orphanage in Chelford. Louis was one of them. They all go to a school in Styal as our orphanage building is under renovation. He got adopted a week ago but the lady took him home today when she had his school admission and stuff sorted out." She says carefully.

"Who adopted him?" Harry asks desperately.

"I can't tell you that, love. I'm sorry." Sister Christine gives him a sympathetic smile. "I know you guys had some kind of friendship going on through those little sign chats but.. sometimes you just have to accept some things the way they are and move on." She says, patting his arm.

"So he's gone? I'm never gonna see him again?" Harry's voice cracks and he feels a pang in his chest.

"I'm so sorry, darling." The nun rubs his arms but it doesn't affect Harry because he has already fallen kind of deeper than he had planned.

"But it doesn't feel like this is the way this thing should be. I can swear I felt some kind of connection with him. I believed that if, out of thousands of people on this station, only he managed to catch my attention then it was probably fate. I didn't think it would land me here, like this." Harry vents, tears welling up in his eyes.