💚I Want To Kiss You💙

"Good Morning, Chubbybear!" Louis smiles, looking up from his sketch book.

He had been woken up early by a nightmare which got him so terrified that he couldn't go back to bed. So he had showered early and is now sat by the window, drowning himself in the sea of art.

"What are you doing up so early?" Niall asks as he gets up to sit on the bed and looks at Louis with a confused expression.

Louis only shrugs as he doesn't want to explain how he had a nightmare of his mother dying in the plane crash.

Niall gets off the bed and after flashing an heart winning, loop sided smile towards Louis, he walks himself into the washroom to get ready.

Louis looks at the ground and smiles softly. Being adopted was so much better than what he had expected. Yes, he wanted to get away from those mean kids in the orphanage who kept calling him names like 'faggot' and 'queer', but he was also scared. They would sometimes also ask Louis to prove that he really was a boy since he 'dresses up like a girl'. His appearance was the main reason he never made any friends in the orphanage but Sister Christine always had his back, she always reassured him that he didn't need to change himself to please others. She had also promised him that one day, he will find people who'd like him just the way he is and accept the things he likes.

Now sitting at this window, Louis realises that the 'one day' was the day he got adopted. He looks down at the sketch and bites his lip as he fills details into his portrait's plump lips. He sighs deeply and the movements of his fingers stop as he looks out of the window. He shuts his eyes and reminisces the moment when those lips had slightly brushed against his own just last night. It had felt as if Louis' lips had came into contact with a pair feathers. It had made his tummy erupt in millions of butterflies, something his mother described only while talking about love.

He shakes his head and gives the sketch a last glance before deciding it's done. He signs his initials on the corner of the page along with the date as the eighth day of September. He puts the sketch book and the colour pencils aside before getting up and walking to the mirror and checking his attire.

Being woken up early, he had already dressed himself ready for school. Today he had decided to show off his legs in a simple jean shorts that has some tiny Micky mouse patches on it. He loves the shorts because he had done the patch work himself. And no, we are not gonna talk about his obsession with Disney just yet because Louis is very busy snuggling himself in the white Disneyland sweatshirt.

He kind of wants to ask Niall if he has a chapstick or a lip balm as he pouts at the mirror and checks his lips that has gotten a little chapped but he's not sure if Chubbybear wouldn't think it's weird

He kind of wants to ask Niall if he has a chapstick or a lip balm as he pouts at the mirror and checks his lips that has gotten a little chapped but he's not sure if Chubbybear wouldn't think it's weird. Just then, the bathroom door opens and the said boy walks out, fully ready.

Niall is simply dressed in a black skinny jeans and a green Topman T-shirt that has the caption 'Free Hugs' on it.