💙It Was A Mistake💚

Louis wakes up to a cold feeling and an empty bed. He sits up, rubbing his eyes, he looks around to find no sign of Harry.

"Hazza?" He calls out, hoping for the boy to answer, probably from the bathroom or the balcony. To his dismay, he doesn't hear the deep, gruff voice. He sighs and gets out of the bed before walking into the bathroom. He sighs again when he finds it empty and locks the door behind himself to do his own business.

After freshing up in Harry's bathroom, Louis walks out of the room to get to his own. He can hear voices in the kitchen, but decides to get into his room and get changed into something else since he's still in the same clothes as the previous day. When he gets into his room, a smile crosses his face as he looks up at the art on his wall. He walks up to the mirror and sees a bruise on his arm that make him frown, he doesn't remember when exactly he got it. Then he looks up to see another one on his neck, except, this one makes his smile and then blush because he clearly remembers that one.

After the first kiss he had shared with Harry, they hadn't stopped for a few minutes and had ended up messily making out on the bed. In the heat of the moment, Harry had gone a little too far and gave Louis a hickey. It was when a loud moan had escaped from Louis' mouth that the taller boy had caught himself and pulled back before asking the boy to go to sleep. Louis had felt a tug at his heart because Harry still didn't wanted to accept his and Louis' feelings.

"Louis! Louis! Louis!" He hears a very enthusiastic Niall scream out before he's skipping into Louis' room. "Boobear!" The blonde boy yells right into Louis' face.

"What?" Louis asks with wide, curious eyes as Niall grins from ear to ear.

"Wish me happy birthday!" Says Niall, really happily bouncing on his feet.

"Happy birthday…?" Louis ask with furrowed eyebrows and Niall gleefully hugs him, not noticing the boy's confusion.

"Thank you, boobear!" He exclaims. "Get ready and come join us, family is gonna visit." He announces before he's gliding out of Louis' room. It's after Niall is out of the room that Louis realises that it's  the thirteenth of September, as in the Irish boy's birthday.

He sigh. He had been planning on buying or at least making a birthday gift for Niall, but this stupid incident just had to happen, that too right a day before his birthday.

He shakes his head and tries to think of things he could gift Niall as he changes out of his clothes. He dresses himself into a white V necked sweater, high waisted jeans, a pair of white Nike socks and snickers. 

Louis bends over and puckers his lips at the mirror as he applies chapstick

Louis bends over and puckers his lips at the mirror as he applies chapstick. There's a knock at his door right when he's done and he looks at the door to see it open and Harry leaning against the doorframe.

He bites his lips as the taller boys stares at him from head to toe and clears his throat making Harry looks back to his eyes.

"Well.. I-" Harry stumbles on his words. "I wanted to say.. I.. uh.. last night,.. it was a mistake." He says and Louis feels a pang in his chest.

"Okay." Says Louis, dryly.

"It won't happen again… ever." Harry continues and Louis blankly nods.

"Okay." He repeats.

"It would be.. it would be better if you forget it and move on." Says the taller boy and Louis refuses to cry now, in front of the boy who's breaking his heart.

"Okay." He nods.

"Stop saying 'okay'." Harry groans, looking annoyed.

"Okay." Louis repeats, glaring at the green eyed boy who sighs and leaves. As if he has a right to be mad, Louis thinks.

Louis stands like that for a few seconds before deciding that he looks way too pretty right now to be crying. So, he just takes a deep breath and leaves the room, trying his best to look happy and confident.

Heads turn in Louis' direction as he walks into the living room before he's engulfed by a man who looks like an older version of Niall.

"Hey, Louis, I'm Morris, Niall's dad." The blue eyed man grins and Louis finds it absolutely contagious, which is why he grins just as wide, almost forgetting about his little chat with Harry.

"Nice to meet you, sir." Says Louis and Morris makes a noise of disapproval.

"Call me Morris." He says and Louis nods.

"Nice meeting you, Morris." Louis smiles.

He meets Silvia's parents and cousins and their children who all seem to be very happy to see Louis, except for the boy with lip rings, who keeps throwing disgusted looks at Louis.

The whole time Harry just blatantly ignores the existence of the blue eyed boy, who also decides to do the same and distract himself by helping Silvia with the arrangements and chores. It's when his and Niall's friends, the Troop, arrive that Louis brightens up. They all wish Niall with lots of hugs and presents before Niall introduces them all to his dad, Morris already knowing a few of the kids. Louis is in the middle of bringing in drinks when luke attacks him in a hug from behind. The small boy gasps, almost losing his balance and dropping the tray if glasses. He places the tray on the tea table, making Harry, who's been sitting on the couch beside, look up at him before blinking and looking away. Louis completely ignores him.

"Lukey, you almost made a mess for me." Louis whines, turning around to face Luke. He can feel Harry's curious gaze on him, but he doesn't spare him a single look, too busy pouting at luke.

"Ooh.. I like the sound of it." Luke smirks and winks at the other boy, who just scrunches his nose up in confusion. "Why do I even try those jokes with you when I know you won't understand? My innocent angel." Luke sighs and comes closer to Louis to hug him. Harry clenches his jaw at that and looks away, glaring in distance.

Harry's posture and mood stays the same till evening until Niall's friends decide to leave. He hates himself for feelings this way, but he can't help the anger he felt when luke kept touching and kissing Louis, constantly giggling with him and whispering things to him. 

"If you two love birds are done, Luke, everyone has almost left." Niall comments with a smug look and side glances Harry.

"You two are dating?" Morris asks with a huge grin, munching on some nuggets and Louis blushes.

"Uh n-no." He says to Niall's father.

"Not yet." Luke say with a shit eating grin, winking at louis again, who stares at him with wide eyes.

"You both look adorable together." One of Harry'd cousin sister comments and the green eyed boy glares at her. It seemed he didn't really like her since he kept throwing snarky comments and eye rolls at her.

"I know right?" Luke grins at the girl and kisses Louis' cheek. "Just kidding love, don't get your panties in a twist." He whispers to Louis who giggles and kisses his cheek as well before Luke finally leaves the house.Harry witnesses it all with jealousy and hurt in his eyes.

Serves him right, Louis thinks.

___________________

Hiya!

Soo.... Thoughts?

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I'm not into this fic anymore after I took such a long break from it. I had a big story in my head, but I'm not on it anymore. I'm not giving up on this book, but it won't be as long as I planned it to be and yeah, I'm cancelling the mpreg. No smut either. I'm sorry if anyone had expectations from me here (I really hope no one did).

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️