Chapter 1 -Out of the Background

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

K/DA Concert

Y/N Pov

I was picked up at my apartment and taken to the concert's entertain as I put on my hood also deciding to wear a facemask to cover some of my identity then walked past the line of fans.

Fan 1: Hey! Don't skip the line!

Fan 2: Yeah,wait like the rest of us!

I just looked at the two fans and took out my VIP ticket with a smirk on my face underneath my facemask as everyone looked at me.

' Kinda regret my decision... '

Fan 2: He's VIP....

Fan 1: Hey! Let me come with you!

The fans in line started begging me to join me as I just shrugged and felt some envy towards me.

' They'll forget about me later! But somewhat smart to wear this mask... '

I kept walking towards the entertain and the bodyguard looked at me then I show the VIP ticket. He nodded as he let's me in and gives me directions to where it is,I sighed taking a quick look of my surroundings.

' Okay.... First is first! I need to go to the bathroom because I shall not have that plot point happening! '

I walked towards what I think there is a bathroom but I stopped myself and goes to my VIP seat. I sat down as I felt envy and hate towards me.

Y/N: Well... This seems fun

I sighed as I sat there for awhile and looking towards the stage.

' Could've given the ticket to some lucky person but why not have some fun for once? '

The concert started with the lights dimmer before the stages' lights turned on and I seen the idols on stage as the crowd started roaring.