Chapter 6 - Troubles

A/N - I'm little disappointed in myself that I had you guys wait this long for a short chapter but here is the new chapter though! Hopefully you enjoy!

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Penthouse

Y/N Pov

I snap to the beat as it was jazzy and grooving beat then the build-up started then I spin around.

The night is so young

But we're all moving and shaking

Grooving, lovemaking

It's the place to be

So much soul and sexy ladies

I sang the lyrics as the flow with the beat like a river leading to the sea and my room was just filled with the beat. I felt someone's eyes on me and I stopped the beat,turning to my door to see the nosey fox.

Y/N: Good morn'o foxy!

Ahri: *sighs*Good morning jerk.

I put my hand on my chest while acting hurt from her truly hurtful comment and she just crosses her arms.

Y/N: Is that you treat the man who's assigned to protect you?

Ahri: Well,that's your nickname until you call me oh I don't know!? My real name!

Y/N: Not even if my life depends on it!

Her ears twitch with annoyance as I just smile at her with unseen electricity sparking between us both and not that type of spark. The ring of my alarm broke it and I walked over to my phone laid upon my nightstand as it was time for college classes.

' Oh, sweet classes... Let's get this over with.... '

Ahri: What's the alarm for?

Y/N: It's my college alarm,meaning I'm out of here!