Chapter 5 - Maybe a change...?

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

K/Da Penthouse

Akali Pov

Opening my eyes to the lit up the living room as I yawned loudly just for a bit before feeling a slightly heavyweight leaning against my shoulder and I looked over to see Y/n asleep on my shoulder... When did he...?

' Wait... Oh yeah,our little video game contest last night.... And he- '

I looked over to the TV which was still turned on,remembering we were playing Mortal Kombat X and it was a close game but he won the match just before we fell asleep on each other. I felt him shift just a bit as I gently pushed him off of my shoulder and he woke up right after my action,he looked over to me for a moment.

Akali: What...?

Y/N: *smirks*I won...

Akali: Don't rub it in...

I sighed before I hit his shoulder which he just glared at me and looked at his phone,I watch his chill look switch right into an 'oh shit' look as he starts to sweat.

Akali: What's wrong with y-

Y/N: I'm late for work...

Akali: Wait... You have anoth-

Y/N: I'll call in sick for the day.

He groans,moving more into the couch and I do feel bad for him because if it wasn't for us late-night gaming... He won't be late for his other job but it's still surprising that he's still in college for his looks...Looking old enough to get inside of a clu- He looks over at me as we made a firm eye connection.

Akali: Hey Y/n,do you have a girlfriend?

Y/N: What kind of question is that...?

He sat up straight on the couch and crosses his arms.

Akali: Just a normal friend's question.

Y/N: *sighs*I don't really have one and don't even want one though.

' Holy shit... How doesn't he have a girlfriend with those looks- '

Y/N: Because I'm invisible to the world and the only people who notice me are those who want to mess with me... Horrible but it's normal.

Akali: Wait wait! You can read my thoughts?

Y/N: No,I just can tell you're thinking about it that's how most people would think when they're talking to such a 'good looking' person.

Akali: Ah... You seem used to these things.

He opened his mouth for a moment but closed and just nodded as he looked away from me,I think I somehow hit a nerve. I sighed and stood up from the couch while he looked down at his phone... I should probably leave him alone for a bit.